More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

Who finds the MAU?

Kevin and Michael, Two Bored Friends

Kevin sat on the couch watching TV. His parents were away on vacation, and his sister was working, so he had the house all to himself. He turned on his phone, and started scrolling through Instagram, seeing everyone he followed live such extraordinary lives. He was just about to drift off to sleep, when suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

“Open the door, man,” the voice yelled. Kevin reluctantly walked to the door and opened it. It was his friend Michael. He was out of breath, and he had a small black box in his hand. “You will not believe what I just found,” Michael said.

“Dude, what is that,” Kevin asked. Michael walked into the house, and promptly shut the door. “Remember that ‘miracle’ device that those scientists used to help those people,” Michael asked. Kevin just stood there, confused and slightly disoriented.

“Well, this is that,” Michael said. “What are you going to do with that,” Kevin asked. “I don’t know, that’s why I came to you,” Michael responded.

Well, what are they going to do with that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)