More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who are you

Kenny, 18 year old recent HS graduate

Kenny had just graduated from high school. "Just one more fucking summer," he grumbled as he came home from his job at Hopper Burger. He lived with his step-mom Tara and his 18 year old step-sister Olivia. His father had been killed in a mountain climbing accident last summer, and Tara had used the inheritance to dote on her daughter, who had a new SUV while Kenny had to ride a bike around.

When Kenny had earned a full ride scholarship, Tara was so happy that he would finally be out of the house. Meanwhile Olivia had decided to take a "gap year." Unlike Kenny, who had to work for his spending money, Olivia just had to ask mommy.

Kenny went up the stairs, passing the photo of the two women he hated most:

He reeked of hamburger and french fry grease. He showered, put his clothes immediately into the washing machine as Tara would bitch and moan of the smell of his uniform if he had left it in the hamper. He then brushed his teeth and went to bed.

Kenny had the most vivid dream of his life. He dreamt that he could say anything to anyone, and that person would believe what Kenny said no matter how ridiculous and outrageous it was. The dream was incredibly real, and he woke up the next morning, Saturday as the sun entered his bedroom.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)