More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

Who do you see, and have you invited anybody else out to the club ?

Kenna Graham 20 yrs. old college bookworm leaves one bad situation and lands in another to become something greater

Monday Night seven PM as Kenna Graham a young brunette twenty-year-old College Student who when not in class spends most of her time working as a volunteer her time at the city’s Library the only place in the dangerous city where you ever could feel safe.

Mr. Parker the head librarian said Kenna you should really get going it’s getting very late and you know there is a lunatic out there killing young ladies like yourself and I worry about you as if you were my own child.

Kenna said Ok Mr. Parker see you tomorrow as she grabbed her belongings and left as she headed towards the bus depot.

As she walked towards the bus station she heard whistles and chuckles as the news reports said that most women who did survive the attacks heard the same thing as she was hearing now as she quickens the pace as the rain started to pour coating her turtleneck sweater and full-length skirt soaking her to the bone.

She dropped her books as it lightens the load as she picked up speed as she turned the corner when she saw it.

A Big Club Sign that reads Club Fang as she ran towards it as the bouncer stopped her as she was panting out of breath saying I…I… Was…. As the bouncer said relax, was.... was being.... fffff.... followed and need a place to stay low as the bouncer signal others and took her inside safety in the club.

As they cased the perimeter but found no one in sight as she was shaken with the shivers as she found a seat at the bar as the barkeep sat a drink as she said I didn’t order anything as the barkeep said the boss order it for you don’t worry it’s not strong just a virgin Mary with five percent vodka.

As she toyed with the shot glass as her glasses kept fogging up thanks a lot she cursed under her breath.

She said can’t disappoint the owner as she picked up the drink and swig it down as it lightly tingled her throat as she shook the aftertaste for a minute.

As it hit her stomach it felt warm inside as her nerves calmed down and felt a little relaxed as a tall woman approached her from behind and said I hope you enjoyed the drink as it startled her.

The lady came into view and said it’s ok I am Connie the owner of the club all new faces get a free drink as she felt her shoulders as she shook her hands dry and said let’s take you upstairs we should have some spare clothing that some of our dancers and bar waitress will be willing to help you to barrow.

As she took Connie’s gesture on a whim as she wanted to get out of these clothes as she couldn’t afford to get sick as she was led upstairs and headed to the dressing room.

Inside the room Connie said ladies we have a new face come to us as she got stuck out in the storm as she was being chased by the lunatic that’s been rapping local women

The ladies welcomed Kenna in and said I know it’s not much material but it’s the least we can do on short notice as they helped me out of my wet belonging and helped me into a little leather outfit.

But I wasn’t going to protest since they did a nice favor as she came out while Connie was leaning on the railing saying My…My Kenna you look succulent to eat.

Kenna came out with a leather dress that came around my neckline and covered D cup melons as the dress came down to my knees as the music in the club made me feel a little woozy.

Connie caught her and said there...there baby as she lowered her on the couch as she brought another drink to Kenna’s Lips and looked into her pure blue eyes and said drink.

Kenna followed Connie’s instructions and drank the contents without question as Connie said you have strong feelings for me as Kenna shook her head up and down.

Connie led me to her Office and locked the door as she kissed Kenna on her lips as their tongues danced together as they felt each of their bodies up and down.

Kenna felt Connie drop her top as she kissed her neckline as it trailed down to her gorgeous rack as she tongues and sucked her nipple.

As the rest of the dress puddled at her feet as Connie carried her to the bed as she spread Kenna’s Legs and started to lick and suck her tender folds as she worked her cold fingers in and out making Kenna moaned as her juices flowed into her suitor’s mouth as she then Connie Lied back.

Kenna stared in awe as this goddess of a woman spread her Ebony colored legs and said bon appetite.

Kenna couldn’t take her eyes off her suitor’s glistening folds as she fell face first into Connie’s Legs and listened as Connie gave her the instructions on how to properly eat pussy.

She tensely started to lick and suck as Connie started to buck her hips and moan as she made her Scream out in an earth shattering orgasm that she hasn’t felt since the day she became what she was, when she was turned by her creators Chris and Sarah on Isle De Crim and life has never been the same since but has enjoyed the ride since her turning.

As Connie pulled her current morsel up and said has anyone ever said you were so beautiful as that made Kenna Blush as she said no never as she said I never even been with a woman before in my life.

Connie said not bad for the first time as she shows her fangs as Kenna let a small gasp as she looked at the woman in front of her being a vampire.

Connie said I will not bite unless you want me too as Kenna sighs a bit of relief, but Connie also said if you let me bite you, So I can set a mental link so I can keep you safe from this .

Kenna asked why when Connie said it’s been a long time but you floored me with your beauty and I knew I had to make you mine that is if you would accept me for what I am.

Kenna said this is all too fast as Connie said I know but since I saw you tonight I couldn’t imagine the world without you as Kenna Ask Will It Hurt.

Connie said look into my red eyes as Kenna felt like she was floating on air as Connie tenderly bit her neck and tasted her rich blood and licked the wound closed.

Kenna snapped out of her trance as Connie explained how the mental link worked as she felt Connie whispers in her own ears.

as Connie could feel Kenna in hers frighten at first but got used to it as Kenna said thank you and left the club at mid-morning.

Upon arriving home at three in the morning as her mental link told Connie she made it home safe and sound as she passed out on her bed dreaming of her vampiric girl crush.

The Next day Kenna went to her classes as her mind kept wondering back to the night before wondering if it was a demented dream.

Kenna felt her neck as two small pinpricks confirmed it wasn’t as she continued to snap back as the bell rang.

as she tried to leave as the popular click of bullies pushed her around left and right during the whole day until she left her last College Course.

The Rich and Snobbish Cunts who bullied her at class chased her all the way to her Library gig as they threw rotten eggs at her as she tried to duck and still got hit.

Kenna finally got inside covered in rotten egg yolk as she broke down and cried trying to clean off the oozing smelly egg yolk off her face and hands.

When Mr. Parker came in and said there… there as he held her tight and said you should stand up to them or else they will run over you forever.

Kenna sobbed in his coat as he Started to Whistle and chuckles as this shot a shock to Kenna System.

As she pushed Mr. Parker away as he said what gives.

Kenna screams Stay back you’re a sick asshole as she back up away from her soon to be the former friend.

He chuckled and said I’m sorry Kenna you are such a beautiful woman who deserves the world and I can be the man that can give it to you.

Mr. Parker pulls out the knife that was described in the news as he said now, now love be a good girl and you will not be hurt as she led him on as he drew close as she kicks his nuts hard that made him drop to the floor as she ran out of the Library and Mentally scream for Connie.

Connie felt the disturbance and warned the bouncer to open the front door quickly as she saw Kenna running towards the club in tears.

The bouncer quickly closed the door as Kenna cried and said I can’t believe it my friend is the same bastard who tried to at…at…ack me last night as she was losing breath.

Connie looked into her lovely blue eyes and said relax love as she finally relaxed and said why now, as Connie said maybe he felt that since you two were alone he could do what he couldn’t do last night.

I am so sick of this fucking bullshit as she cried into Connie’s Shoulder.

I lost my parents at an early age, then my grandparents, then foster parents were strict forcing me to dress like this as girls from school and college walk all over me.

Now the Librarian who saw me thru middle school till now tries to me the only great thing that happen in my life was…was meeting you.

Kenna cried heartbroken at all the revelations as she looked at Connie all teary eye and said did you mean everything last night recalling every single syllable that she said.

Connie said yes if you let me turn you, you will be loved and cherish from this day forward for eternity.

Connie led her back to her private office and explain that if she does this all daylight activities will have to change as Kenna said I could do Night Courses or online classes.

Kenna kissed her vampire lover on the lips as she felt her cold lips upon her own warm ones feeling everything come back from the night before.

Connie said you sure once you do there is no turning back and you will have to consume blood every now and then.

Kenna said she understands and stood her ground as Connie said Baby Come here as Kenna waltz toward her wonderful vampire lover.

Kenna slowly removed her clothing as her white cotton panties and bra was left as Connie said girl tonight we need you to have some serious shopping

As Connie was cut off by Kenna’s passionate lesbian kiss as they resumed the lovemaking from the night before as they continued to fuck each other senseless.

Kenna screamed out I want to Cum baby as Connie bared her Fangs as Kenna Screams Fuuuuuucccckk Me Baby…. Kill Me, Love…. Make Me Yours …. Eternally Forever.

Kenna’s orgasms peaked as Connie dove down on her neck and impaled her fangs in her warm inviting flesh as she drank her blood draining her slowly

Kenna Screams turn to lustful moans as her breathing became labored as her heart slowed to a near state.

Connie let go and slit the underside of her right tit with a fine claw drawing her own plasma and offered to Kenna’s Lips.

Connie said drink my essence my love and be reborn as the blood trickle in Kenna’s lips as her mouth opened up and latched onto the whole slit of her lover’s tit.

as Kenna’s tongue fed her more of the blood that came from Connie’s Ebony Tit as the first signs of her changes were immediate.

Kenna’s body shook as her skin lost pigment and turned pale white as her body became as cold as Connie’s as her nipples and clit harden as they became a grayish color as the paleness continued up her face.

Kenna rubs her tongue over her teeth as two vampiric fangs grew in place as her ears lengthen to points.

Kenna’s senses became so sensitive that she could hear the heartbeats of some of the dancers three doors down the hall knowing which ones were still human and which were like her and Connie.

Connie pulled her tit away as she watched Kenna’s eyes turn black as her blue Iris were overtaken with red orbs.

Kenna snarled in her undead release as she came one final time as human as her heart finally stopped to a single beat that was faint but still not noticed by anyone as she looked at her lover and kissed her undead lips.

As Kenna and Connie fucked like the lesbian lovers they both were meant to be as the club filled up for another night of patrons.

But both didn’t care at the moment as long as they had each other in bed being undisturbed by the loud club music until the sun came up as they slept during the day in each other sexy arms in peace.

NEXT

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)