More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who does he find?

Kendall Jenner

I wish no one could see me. John walked outside. He saw the mailman heading up the front walk right towards him. If John had not stepped out of the way at the last second, the mailman would have walked right into him.

I wish I knew where Kendall Jenner is. John knew she was in her bathroom applying a paper facial mask.

I wish I was in Kendall's bathroom. He saw Kendall taking a selfie.

John thought. I wish that mask was glued to her face.

Kendall put down the phone and went to peel the mask off, but it would not come off. "What the fuck?" she asked as she pulled at it harder then tried to rub it off then tried to scratch it off with her nails, but it would not come off. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" she yelled.

I wish her Kendall's hands were glued to her head, and I wish Kendall's feet were glued to the floor.

Kendall's hands were on now on her head, and she could not pull them off. "Come on! HELP!" she called, but she was home alone.

I wish Kendall's lips were glued together.

"MMMMMMHHHH!"

John walked over to Kendall and reached behind her and undid the sash of her robe.

"MMMMMPPPPHHHH!"

John opened her robe then slid his hands up and fondled her boobs.

Kendall wiggled her shoulders and twisted her body, trying to free herself of the invisible hands.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)