More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Ken and Michelle

Long time action with no holds barred causing the male to suffer a humiliating defeat against a young woman! Ken asked Michelle for marriage but she told him about some traditions of her family - every man must follow them. He must stood the test in the ring in a fight against his fiancée at her family's traditional rules! Sure in his strength, he going to shower then entering a basement of Michelle's house. What does it mean? Michelle is already in the ring, wearing black g-string lycra leotard and long leather boots with matching gloves - why it has a sharpen steel spikes looking so dangerous?

Seeing his confusion, Michelle says: "Do you really want to be my husband? Are you ready to follow all traditions of my family or you are scared?". Ken approaching to ring, but her finger points at his boxers: Michelle says that since males are a lower species we have no need of clothes: "In a Female run family male nakedness demonstrating our inferiority would be more prevalent. The female members of our family are used to seeing men as the Goddesses choose to wear leotards as it demonstrates their rights and power as Women. Women invent and put on all sorts of leotard-like uniforms to control and dominate men and make obvious who is the superior gender!" Ken removes his clothing to hear her joyous laugh: "Good. Next tradition is Girls have power over boys. The actual rule was that a Gentleman doesn't strike a Lady. Girls have them "under their spell". It makes feel girls like they are in power. Do you understand?" Bewitched by her beauty, Ken answers: "Of course, I accept, Women are so much more beautiful. Women can kick and hit men wherever they want, men absolutely can't!!".

Michelle continued: "The concept of an erotic situation created by clothed female/naked male activities goes back to ancient Greece, maybe even before. All males that competed in ancient Olympic Games had to be completely nude whereas the female athletes were not. The male's nudity places him in a position of being defeated and exploited by women subject to their whims and desires. When outside the context of sex in the bedroom, man dated nudity often places one in a and exposed state. This is why prisoners are often stripped naked - to humiliate them and break their will. In any confrontation, vulnerability defines a position of inferiority against superiority. Hence, the mandated CFNM rules of our fights establish a priori, female power, control and superiority. Women enjoy the protection and control created in their elevated standing over the men at these fights. All women understand the female superiority component of CFNM fights, and like them for that reason. Women enjoy the voyeuristic and playful opportunities of overpowering naked men while maintaining the comfort and security of staying clothed. They enjoyed the power and control afforded them over the naked men, most of whom were many years older. Man must show his devotion to his future wife and acceptance of her domination despite of any pain from her combat attire. So, the theme of your test is not just your physical submission, but also, female superiority, callousness, and casual cruelty."

Looking at Ken's scared face, Michelle giggled: "Relax, I'm just kidding. I like this family tradition but now I'm just want to check how strong are you. Competitive sports from puberty onward are divided by sex. It is generally argued that males hold a distinct physical advantage in that they are bigger, stronger, and faster than their female counterparts, so the competive sports are seperated by sex to ensure fairness. In my opinion, making all competitive sports from puberty forward cfnm (clothed female nude male) would create a more even starting point for athletes and make co-ed participation possible and fun. Any contact sport such as wrestling, boxing would create a distinct weakness on a nude male which he would constantly have to use effort and time to protect. In general a cfnm environment would cause embarrassment and unease in the male participants who would be aware of the eyes on their nude bodies and feel the need to be more careful of the bumping, flicking, pinching, slapping, and tugging that they would be exposed to. This would take away the aggressiveness and create submissive, defeatable foes. It's fair!"

Do you want to know the end of this story? It's inside of this gallery, in pictures!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)