More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

Kelsey, a 19 year old streamer/gamer

"Where is that stupid thing.....?" Kelsey muttered to herself as she lazily bounced on her sex toy of a cock and torso. She glaced over at her other monitor displaying the stream's chat, curious if anyone know where she had to go to get the item needed to advance in the game.

Meet Kelsey Cho, aka Kelsey Valentine. This young half-Korean, half-Caucasian woman was quickly becoming a rising star in the streaming world. Not that it was hard, with her beautiful Asian features, slim body, and just the fact she was a girl who was a genuine geek.

"Oh, it's in The Lost Cave? Thanks, ThatGaymer_69." She said as she quick traveled to the location and sure enough, there was The Staff of Ra in the second room to the left. Kelsey absent mindedly ran her fingers over her clit before licking off her own juices.

"Hey, Tracers_Booty, thank you for the donation. Five dollars with the message 'Git gud, gurl.' Well, thank you, Tracers_Booty, I definitely will." she said in a sarcastic tone, brushing off the rude message. Stuff like that just came with the territory.

"Alright guys, I'm going to change it up a bit, because we got MysteryMrE coming in with the subscription, meaning we've reached this stream's sub goal. You guys rock!" Kelsey said, switching the cock from her pussy to in her ass and giving a metal salute.

"Let's look at the chat for a bit here...." she said as the game was in a particularly lengthy loading screen "Loading time got me dead.....oh man, I know how you feel." She said, boredly bouncing. "Oh guys, on my main channel, we're about to reach ten thousand subscribers, so I've got something big planned for that." she announced, suddenly perking up.

What happens the rest of the stream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)