More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoyousJenny JoyousJenny

What's next?

Kelly wakes from a dream and has the power to lie

"What was that", I said waking from a weird dream. Jasper was saying things that weren't. How could he do that at all? That can't be done can it? Can it?

Well, there is no way to know for sure unless I try it out, being so close to morning I decided to wait for Jasper to wake up and try it then. Until then, I have to figure out something that just isn't to say, how do I even think of that?

I am brought back from staring off into space by Jasper rousing from his sleep. "Hey Honey"

"Yeah", came from him groggily.

"Don't forget that you need to shave your balls this morning."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I know"

I was completely shocked, Jasper would never do that, how was I able to say these things that aren't? I wonder what else I could say that he would just accept?

"Hey honey, come over here it's time for my morning massage."

"Hmmmm ok babe, just let me get some pants on."

"That's not neccesary this morning."

Jasper rolled out of his side of the bed still looking quite tired, cock swinging freely, kneeled at the foot of the bed and started rubbing my feet. He never does this, at least not without a fair amount of nagging at any rate, usually I have to promise sex to get this done. It's not something he would never do though.

"You're doing a good job Jasper, a little tongue would be perfect though, just lick up and down, give the toes a little suck."

Jasper had flat out refused me when I asked him to try out some foot play in the bedroom, said it disgusted him. Just as that though flew out of my head I could feel his mouth descending over my big toe and working his tongue while providing some suction. It didn't really feel all that great but he was doing it nonetheless.

What's in store for Jasper next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)