More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 445640 445640

What's next?

Kelly explains...

When I was hired shortly after my 24th birthday to teach, I knew I would have to find my niche. Every teacher has a method or philosophy that helps them to be their very best. I'm passionate and knowledgeable about health and fitness so I knew teaching and relaying good info wouldn't be difficult for me. However it takes more than that to be a truly effective instructor. After discovering that the course required a 1 week sex education unit, I knew I had found my niche. I'm not afraid to admit that I have a fetish. Young men. 18-19 years old. Inexperienced. Impressionable. Full of hormones and erect with the sensation of the slightest breeze. This would be my course's general demographic. If I was going to be an effective instructor I'd have to get in the trenches with them, get my hands dirty, and not be afraid to show them how it's done. The reason I'm sharing this is because I hope another young instructor will be inspired by what has worked for me and that the landscape of sex education will be changed forever. I'll start by sharing stories from Sex Education Week, Fall semester of my 4th year as an instructor...

Fall Semester, 4th Year

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)