More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Kelly Brook, Survival Island first.

You have always been a fan of Kelly Brook, who never did quite enough movies, or did quite enough action in the movies she did, to satisfy your adoration for her remarkable beauty.

You find the film on a streaming service and rent it. It doesn’t cost much, and it is well worth the low cost.

You start the movie and settle in, with a snack and a bottle of water. Kelly Brook is beautiful, and they don’t take long to get to the good parts with her.

You get bored with the storytelling pretty quickly, and you want to get the movie to the first of her sex scenes. They are for the most part vanilla and don’t really push any boundaries, but she looks great anyway.

You fast forward or try to, but telling it to fast forward doesn’t work. You think it is broken, but then you think of a scene where Kelly Brook is riding Billy Zane, and just like that, the scene you wanted begins.

“Well that works pretty fucking well,” you think, wanting to pat yourself on the back. And you do, after all, this is hands-free, they are quite unoccupied.

As the two actors start to go at it on screen, you remember reading about the affair they had on set. Kelly Brook broke up with Jason Statham while making this movie, the rumor is he found out she was really fucking her co-star Zane.

You wonder what the deleted scenes were like, as she writhes in skimpy black underwear as her hands are tied above her head.

You think they cut away too soon, when she leans over her in movie husband and starts to take his belt off with her mouth, why waste that visual?

And a sub menu appears to the side and the movie backs up and stops when she begins taking it off. “Well I didn’t code that,” you think to yourself.

You see release date and actor vitals, how interesting. Released in 2005, and Kelly Brook was born in late 1979. You want to keep her in some modern movies, so you make some changes.

First you make Kelly Brook a bit younger, and you move the release date of the movie up to 2009. All the better to extend her career after the point where it truly got going.

You dig in and find measurements, 38-26-36, and you keep them. Her breasts are listed as 36h, but that is after weight gain you plan to avoid for her later since you have this control.

You keep her at 38-26-36, and you keep her breasts the h cup she grew into.

Her breasts are still real, but you give her the perkiness of youth, and intend to make it last forever. She will be a woman with natural 36 H’s who won’t need a bra for support.

To support this you give her a slightly better build in terms of core muscle, where you will be able to see a well toned back, shoulders and abdominal muscles.

You pull up her wiki and IMDb, and after some fiddling around realize you can edit this as well, and you do. You have her modeling career start at ten, her TV presenting career on MTV start at 16, and then her movie career started later, with the sexual work starting after she was 18.

But back to the movie. Kelly looks great, but you give her a bit more fullness in her breasts. Still natural looking, still firm, but perkier. And you keep her healthy curves, while making her a bit more fit.

You practice the mental control, thinking she should take the belt off, and his pants, and give her husband a nice soft core kiss on his cock, outside of his underpants.

The scene rolls again, from five seconds before, and this time you see Kelly Brook take his belt off, in a more lasting scene, and with a nice close up, you see the actor’s erection under his underpants, and she plants a slow and not very softcore kiss on the tip, followed by putting her hand beneath his cock to support it, and kissing it again, putting her mouth all the way around the girth if it from the side.

“What the fuck?” You say to nobody, this wasn’t in the design.

The scene continues, with Kelly Brook getting tied up, and having her breasts groped and sucked outside of her bra, no straight man would do that.

You think there needs to be more of a focus on her big tits, and see a much better boob suck scene, and again the movie backs up, and you see the sub menu again.

Ok, he gropes her, strips her, and you see him sucking her tits, and it needs to look hot.

The scene starts again, and this time you see Zane tear her bra off of her, and then pull off her thong roughly. He then gropes and sucks her beautiful big breasts, rolling his tongue around her nipples.

Now we are getting somewhere. He worships her large breasts as any man would.

She is soon riding Zane topless, with very little seen, just a side shot of her topless for a split second.

That won’t do, that scene needs a bit more life, it needs a lot more life. Soon you are back at the editing menu, and you make some changes to the scene, to make it a little better in terms of sequence. You don’t like the jumping around.

You think if Kelly Brook were tied up before you and willing, your cock is going into her mouth, without hesitation. And the scene needs some classy position changes, but none of that Hollywood bullshit where the actors don’t like up properly.

And it needs a better finish than Zane hugging a topless Kelly Brook, you don’t go from tying up a wife that hot on your private yacht to vanilla cowgirl with a hug.

You wanted to see her lovely ass doggy style, getting hammered, and to see Zane give her some solid smacks on the ass.

And you wanted to see a real cum facial. Movies were showing it now, with Jennifer Connely and others taking realistic looking cum facials in movies, they needed that here. But this would be the real thing.

The scene starts again, and with Kelly Brook tied up, her in movie husband puts his cock in her mouth, and you are shocked to see an actual cock in Kelly Brook’s mouth. Holy fuck. It isn’t the clearest shot, but there is no denying Kelly Brook has a cock in her mouth.

You see her sucking and pulling on Zane’s cock with her lips, with a shot of him from above, showing what she is doing beautifully.

It continues. And you see him roughly fuck her, cowgirl style, but with a good long cut of her big natural breasts bouncing up and down.

Then you see her co-star bend her over, and enter her doggy style, and he hammers her hard. You show his cock going in and out, and then the angle changes slightly, and there it is, she is getting fucked for real in the scene, in all her naked glory.

As Zane pounds her, your side angle shot clearly shows the penetration.

Then Billy Zane flips her over, and jerks off over her smiling and beautiful face. The cut is tasteful, you see plenty of cock, and you see Kelly Brook open her mouth and extend her tongue, then give the beautiful smile that made her modeling career.

Then you see her co-star cuss, and start to cum on her. But you don’t see that one little shot seen in some movies, Billy Zane produces cum like a porn star, and role after rope lands exactly where you like to see it, some on her face, but most directly into her open mouth.

You see him relax, and a close up of Kelly sucking the tip of his cock and smiling. Then the scene cuts to the other guy in the movie and you pause it.

What the fuck do you have here? This is awesome. You see a little icon flashing in green, “Save Changes?” It asks, well yes I think I would love to save my changes.

You fast forward to the beach scene, when she is . At first.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)