More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bastian bastian

What do you input?

Keith Masterton

Your name is Keith Masterton, you're 5'11", medium build, not overly athletic but not fat either. You prefer reading, writing, and video games to sports and have always been a bit of loner. Even though you've gone to school with these people for the past four years, you aren't really close to anyone in your class.


Name: Keith Masterson
Age: 18
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165

You hit enter and are brought to a screen with all ten of your female classmates. Beside each name is a copy of last year's school photo.

A quick glance around the class reveals that most of your peers are studiously looking down at their tablets, the faint tapping sound indicates that few have even started making selections.

The only one that doesn't seem to be intently focused on their tablet is Ayumi Kazaki, the only East Asian in your class. She looks scared, her deep brown eyes flicking from male to male as if worried that one of you might decide to just get up and fuck her in the middle of the classroom. When she sees you looking at her she turns beat red and looks back down at her tablet. You shake your head at the insanity of this situation and begin making your selections.

Your first choice is obvious. Cynthia Campbell. Hottest girl in class and the the masterbatory fantasy of you and every single one of your male classmates - probably half the female ones as well. 5'9" and drop dead gorgeous with a perfect ass, tiny little waist and the nicest pair of tits you've ever seen. You feel yourself start to get hard just thinking about fucking Cynthia.

Next up is Amanda Simons, not as hot as Cynthia, but still stunning, and one of the kindest and gentlest people you've ever met.

Out of the corner of your eyes you notice Ayumi staring at you from across the room. You pretend not to notice.

You aren't really into Asians, but she is cute in a petite, nerdy kind of way. 'What the hell?' You think to yourself and put Ayumi down as your third choice.

You quickly make your last seven selections without giving them much thought and hit the submit button at the bottom of the page.

A counter comes up on the page indicating that some of your classmates haven't finished making their selections. When the counter hits twenty an alert pops up on the screen that reads 'Pod 7A'.

"Males," the man speaks up, he's been so quiet for the past few minutes that you almost forgot he was there, "you may now head to the pods. Females will join you once all males are inside."

You quickly get up and grab your school bag and make your way out of the classroom. You don't pay any attention to the juniors in the hallway as you make your way out back and to the soccer field.

As you make your way out the door you see that forty 10 x 10 foot pods have been set up in the center of the field. One for each of the four senior classes at your school. You quickly make your way to Pod 7A, open the door and walk in.

Despite the cold outside, the interior of the pod is warm and dimly lit. There is a small shower on one side of the room and in the center, a double bed with a white blanket and white sheets. A small bedside table with a lamp and a bottle of what must be personal lubricant sits beside the bed.

With a deep breath you begin to strip, quickly peeling off your shirt, pants and finally, your briefs. Just as they come off you here the door open, you turn quickly and hear an audible gasp.

Who is standing at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)