More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thisisnttaken8 thisisnttaken8

What does Connor do with this new information?

Keep watching the news

Derek's phone started ringing, so he picked it up to see who's calling, "Fuck it's my dad I gotta take this." He started leaving the room while talking to his dad. "Yeah I know I just saw the news too. What? Mom is that you?"

Connor stopped listening as the door shut and focused his attention pack on the news.

"-Though there is still much to be discovered it would seem children under the age of eighteen are not affected by the virus as their immune systems are too strong. We have seen reports of both men and women succumbing to the side affects. These affects include mind manipulation as well as body morphing. It is still unclear as to what has caused these affects, but findings show patients are actually happy with how the virus has changed them. It is too soon to tell if it will have deadly consequences or underlying longterm complications, but you can be sure to check in around the clock for developing news. Back to the guys back at the studio."

The tv switched to the newsroom where Jennifer Holt had her legs propped up on the desk with a lewd expression on her face, "That's right you fucking sissy. If you can't please me with your tiny little clitty then you better start perfecting that tongue." It seemed she had no idea she was on air. "What was that? I'm on air right now? They can hear everything we're saying?"

She quickly propped herself back up and began fixing her long blonde hair and buttoning the top of her blouse to hide her C cup tits in a half-baked effort to portray some form of professionalism. She looked like she was about to speak before something or rather someone under her desk caught her attention. She looked down, "Don't touch that pathetic thing. We really need to get a lock for it. Worship my feet for now," she demanded in a not so quiet voice. She looked back up and cleared her throat before continuing, "Sorry about the technical difficulties. Thank you Damien, but before we continue I'd like to send my condolences to my fellow news anchor Scott McLeary. The virus has already claimed at least one friend close to our hearts. He will be out indefinitely due to illness, and I will be taking responsibility as sole news anchor until further notice, but I must say this new responsibility comes with heavy heart and everyone at the station wishes him a speedy recovery so he can come back to us. Now to Lauren with the forecast of the week."

Knowing they were done discussing the virus Connor turned the TV off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)