More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rob42o Rob42o

Do you keep it or give it to your wife?

Keep it

You put it on and feel a wave of confidence rush over you. You look in the mirror and decide it looks pretty good on you!

Esther gets home from work that evening. “How did the job search come along?” She asks in the same annoyed tone she uses every other day.

“Oh er... well me and Sean played video games most the day...” you say scratching your head waiting for the nagging to begin.

“I swear Rob why are you like-“ her voice trails off as she turns from putting down her purse and finally notices the necklace “what’s that?”

“Oh Sean gave it to me before he left!” You explain.

“Looks...expensive” she says mesmerized by it. You notice how fixated she is on it. Then you notice her hand on her chest, if you didn’t know better you’d say she was caressing her nipple.

“Umm so are you making dinner?” You ask trying to regain her attention.

“Of course baby! I’ll have something right out for you! Go ahead and relax while I cook k?” She says in an unusually more bubbly less annoyed voice.

“Okay? “ you respond puzzled but without argument!

Esther returns with a plate of your favorite meal. You put down the controller as you sit down at the table. “Gee thanks hon!” You say mouth salivating. You eat up as she watches attentively.

“How was it? Not too salty was it?” She asks worried as if eager to please you.

“No not at all...” it was...

“Oh good can I get you anything else?” She asks

What could Esther do for you next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)