More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crono04 crono04

What should you do?

Keep eating, but remain ever watchful

You cautiously resume eating, checking over your shoulder every so often and keeping your ears open. Everything is quiet for a long time, and you almost let your guard down. But just before you do, something lightly hits the floor.

"Villain!" you think, almost excited. "A break-in at the tower my first night! They must think i'll be easy since i'm a rookie. I'll show this criminal loser who's an easy target!" You leap from the chair and get ready to fight whoever comes near you. From the darkness of an opening door, two bright green eyes approach. You're relieved it isn't Slade, after the stories Robin told you about him. But either way, whoever it is is going down!

"You are...nervous about the villains, yes?" A sweet, almost apologetic voice. You lower your hands a bit. A slim redhead walks into the room. Her purple costume leaves little to the imagination. "Do not worry, I am not here to fight you. I am Starfire, of the planet Tamaran. I am a Titan as well."

You lower your guard almost completely. You recognize her now, from the files Cyborg showed you of all the various members of the team. Still, from what Robin said, it could be Madame Rouge. You relax, but keep your eyes on her. She however smiles sweetly and extends her hand. You shake it, wincing at her unexpectedly tight grip. Not from pain, of course, just surprise.

"I have come for the late-night snacking. You will join me, yes?" You agree, and you both sit at a table. You have small talk, all the while wondering why she never uses contractions, but also all the while stealing glances at her breasts.

"Please. Why do you look so far below my eyes when I am momentarilly looking elswhere?" You're not as slick as you thought, it seems.

What will you tell her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)