More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jeriah Jeriah

Does she accept her as Dannie, and head home, or continue to argue?

Keep arguing

"But... Why didn't you tell me you're a girl?!" Danielle finally asks after hearing Danny's story, her voice trembling slightly.

"I know I should have..." The other woman replies in a sad voice. "I... I just enjoyed our conversations so much, and when I realised you thought I was a man I was so afraid to lose you that I just had to play along..."

"I trusted you with my life!" Danielle exclaims, now on the verge of tears. "What else has you been lying to me about?!"

"Nothing!" The other woman yells back at her, looking like she too is close to crying. "Everything I ever told you about is true! Everything I said I wanted to do with you! Everything!"

"Everything...? Except being the man I wanted you to be...?" Danielle asks sarcastically, wiping one tear from her cheek while trying to make her face look stern and unforgiving. "What about all those stories we made up? Every one of them was about a man and a woman, remember...?"

"I know..." Danny whispers while coming closer, backing the red-dressed girl up against the car. "But please, Danielle... Give me a chance at least!"

"But...! I've never been with a woman before!" Danielle gasps, finding herself staring forth and back between the other girl's cute face and generous cleavage.

"You've never been with a man either..." Danny smiles softly, their faces only a few inches apart now and their breasts touching lightly. "And I promise that I'll do my best to be the man you wanted me to be, and do to you what you wanted me to!"

Danielle can barely believe her ears, or the fact that she's getting even more turned on by the other girl's talking. It's just like the stories they've made up together... Just so much different...

"Here..." Danny whispers, pressing her big boobs against Danielle's while taking her hand and leading it to her crotch. "I bought this only for you, and it has been hard and longing for you all the way here..."

"You're sick...!" Danielle whispers back, but cannot keep from letting her fingers trace the outline of the well hidden strap-on through the leathery material of the dress. It's hard allright, and quite big as well!

"Just like you want me..." Danny replies, her smile shifting for a moment into a wicked grin while she let her hand run along the side of danielle's breast.

Shivering slightly from the cold air and the daring touch, Danielle close her eyes and bite her lips nervously, her hand still on the other girl's crotch. Parts of her are screaming at her that this is not what she wanted, not what she had been promised! But other parts of her has allready given in, lusting for the other girl's beatiful face and wonderful tits while questioning if it really matters wether the promise is fullfilled by a real, or an artifical organ...!

Does she accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)