More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What naked experience does Kayla start with?

Kayla awoke and naked

There was a young lady by the name kayla ebony who was 34 years of age, who had a sister keasha that is 14 years old and a friend 36 years old named brianna.

Sleeping in bed one mourning wearing nothing but a shirt on as she did in bed. Suddenly she woke up happy to see another mourning as she yanned and smiled that mourning. She started getting out of bed and headed toward the window, as she approched the window and before pushing back the curtains she started to take off her shirt they only thing that she was wearing.

Then kayla stood behind the window naked as she started to push back the window curtain and by her suprise there were two guys outside there who were mooing the lawn but to kayla's suprise they had there backs turn "holy shit!!" kayla said as she quickly pulled back the curtain shutting it as she was in luck that the guys did'nt see a thing still kept on working mowing the lawn. Then she looked at her naked body in the mirror touching her body and shaking her sexy and curvy waist "damn I'm so sexy" said kayla to herself kiss at the mirror.

Then kayla started to get out of her bedroom and walked down the hallway in the buff butt naked and as she did so she stated to head into the bathroom were she wanted to take a shower. As she started to go in there, around the corner there came someone and as to kayla's suprise three indiviuals came from around the corner of the hallway. There they were standing there looking at kayla in all her glory seeing everything none other than her maid natalie, her sister keasha and friend brianna. The three females stood there looking at every detail of kayla's naked body her breast,pussy,hips,curves and thighs.

Kayla stood there with nothing to hide as everything was showing and natalie,keasha and brianna saw it all "that body is a work of art dear" said the maid natalie "thank you natalie" said kayla "look at those breast and look at that bald pussy" said keasha "those breast nipple are hard as a rock"said brianna as kayla stood there with her mouth wide open.

kayla shower alone. The three females help her

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)