More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scottytexx Scottytexx

Who else would Selena experiment with

Katy perry

Selena Gomez lay in the back of a black SUV. She was blindfolded, wearing nothing but a purple pushup bra and black short shorts. There was a gag ball between her plump lips, and a small vibrator humming in her pussy—strong enough to drive her crazy with lust, but not enough to get her off.

Amy, the driver, had Selena to strip naked back at her own house. After watching Selena strip, Amy gagged her and put the vibrator in her pussy, then her into current outfit. Amy covered her in a cloak, then blindfolded Selena and snuck her out to the SUV. The drive seemed endless—at least two hours—but Selena knew what to expect. Katy had called her that morning, telling her she was coming to get her.

The car stopped and soon she heard a door shut, then open, and then Amy’s voice. “Come on slut.”

The driver took the blindfold off. They’d driven to an old mansion in the middle of nowhere. Amy led Selena inside the old mansion’s foyer. The foyer was dark so Selena’s eyes didn’t need to adjust too much.

Selena could feel her heartbeat quicken she knew she was close to seeing Katy. Her pussy got even wetter knowing she could soon taste her mistress pussy and maybe even cum herself.

Amy removed the cloak from Selena then put a collar around her neck, attached to a leash. “On your knees.”

Selena got down on her knees, and then she felt Amy slap her ass. Amy began to tug on her collar. Selena had but to get down on her hands and crawl.

After a flight of steps she crawled down a long hallway and stopped outside a large, heavy metal door. Amy opened it and led Selena inside a dungeon-esque room.

Selena looked around the dimly lit room to find Katy Perry. The older pop star was wearing a black silk corset, four inch spiked stiletto heels, and a red thong. Her purple hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

Amy handed Katy the leash then left.

“Hello,” Katy purred.

“Hello, Mistress.”

Selena and Katy had been acquaintances for a couple of years, and had run into each other periodically in the industry. The day after Selena had gone to Katy’s movie premier, Katy invited her to lunch at her home.

In an hour Selena was on her knees eating Katy’s pussy. After that they’d spent every moment they had together fucking.

“Kiss my legs, Kitty.” Kitty was the name Katy called Selena when she wanted her to become her whore.

Selena’s soft lips went up and down her Mistress’ toned thighs, leaving soft kisses.

“That’s enough.”

Katy walked over to the bed and sat down. She opened her thighs and moved her thong to the side. Selena looked at Katy, still on her knees. She knew she had to wait for permission.

“Eat me.”

Selena’s tongue ran up and down Katy’s slit until she heard moans. She began to tongue fuck Katy.

Katy stroked Selena’s hair as she played with her nipple. “Such a good little cunt eater,” she moaned.

Selena lapped her Mistress’ folds, rhythmically hitting her clit. In twenty minutes Katy was Cumming. She didn’t stop eating her mistress pussy, she knew not to without permission.

She sucked on her clit vigorously as two fingers fucked her pussy. Katy grabbed two fistfuls of Selena’s hair as she ate her pussy out of pleasure. She spread her thighs a little wider and pushed her toy’s head deeper.

Selena moaned on Katy’s pussy sending vibrations to her mistress.

She licked away her mistress’ cum then moved away from her bald pussy. “Kitten stand up.” Selena stood up and Katy got up to stand behind her. “Such a pretty girl.” She whispered in her toy’s ear.

Katy slid her hand into Selena’s shorts and rubbed clit in rough fast circles. Selena felt her legs go weak as an orgasm approached her. With the vibrator buzzing and her clit being played with she was in the point of no return.

Katy knew that so she slid the vibrator out of Selena’s pussy and stopped playing with her clit. She held the small vibrator to the younger woman’s lips and she began to suck her own juices off.

“That’s enough.” Katy said harshly after a couple of minutes and held her hand out. Selena let the vibrator fall to Katy’s hand.

Katy rested the vibrator on her nightstand and rested on the bed. She rested on her knees and forearms sticking her ass up and making sure her pussy was on full display.

Selena licked up and down her mistress’ pussy slowly as her thumb rubbed the older singer’s swelling clit. She stuck her stiff tongue inside and probed the wet pussy going in deeper each time.

Katy was moaning loudly the only thing coming from her mouth were ‘ahs’ and ‘oh’ very loudly. She felt her toy’s tongue begin to lap her pussy. She bucked her hips and reached back grabbing the girl’s hair and rubbing her tongue and mouth on her dripping pussy. She managed to get her toy’s mouth on her clit and rubbed her whore’s mouth on her until she came.

She sat up and kissed her whore. “Such a good little pussy eater.” She cooed as she slid a finger inside her toy’s dripping pussy, fingering her. “You like that, don’t you?” Selena nodded, she fount Katy’s voice soothing. Katy slid a second finger into her tight pussy, then rubbed her clit causing the young whore to hump her fingers. “You pussy is so hungry. How about I put a nice thick dick inside of it?”

Selena nodded eagerly. Katy kissed her young whore and fingered her for a few more minutes graciously giving her an orgasm.

“Fuck!” Selena screamed as her pussy spasms around her mistress fingers and she feels herself cuming.

“Such a dirty mouth.” Katy sucked on her fingers tasting the juices then went to a shelf. “Do you remember what I did to your dirty mouth last time?” She got a strap-on. The cock attached was purple; two and a half inches thick, eight inches long, with an engorged tip. She had a naughty plan with the toy.

“Suck your dick, Mistress Katy.”

“Good whore.”

Katy put on the strap-on and walked over to her toy. She planted her lips on her whore then slid her tongue inside. As she kissed her toy she unhooked her bra and began to play with her nipples.

Selena moaned into Katy’s mouth as she felt her nipples being pulled. After a couple of minutes they broke for air.

Katy walked to a wall and pressed a red button that rested on a metal panel.

“Suck my cock.”

Selena got on all floors and spat on the fake cock. She wrapped her plump lips around the dick, it was larger than what she was used to. So she slowely sucked on it and gradually took more. She started to take as much of the cock into her mouth as she could. Once her mouth was filled with cock she bobbed her head up and down getting the cock as wet as she could.

“That’s enough.” Katy said after eight minutes.

Selena slowly slid the cock out of her mouth. When she lifted her head she saw her driver, Amy.

Katy kissed her toy then walked over to Amy. “Get her ready for me.” Katy said and sat down on a loveseat.

Amy went into a drawer and got nipple clamps. She grabbed her Selena and sucked on her already swollen nipples.

Amy was a 5’10 woman with fire engine red hair and green eyes. She had tanned legs that were a mile long, with a curvy yet slim figure. She looked intimidating yet very sexual.

She intimidated Selena very much but caused the brunette to moan loudly as her head fell back. Amy slid her middle finger inside Selena’s asshole making her groan loudly.

After a couple of minutes she caused Selena’s nipples to engorged to 1/3 of an inch. She put the clamp’s on the whore’s nipples that had a chain connecting them. Selena gasped as she felt the clamps hold onto her nipples.

“Lay down.” Amy said in a French accent.

Selena laid down on the bed. Amy handcuffed the whore’s wrist to the headboard railings. She pulled off her shorts then pushed her ankles back enough that they were in Selena’s face.

She handcuffed her ankles together then used a chain to lock her ankles to a railing on the headboard right above the whore’s legs.

Selena’s pussy and anus was on full display. Amy licked her pussy, lapping the cunt while occasionally sucking on her plump pussy lips. Soon Selena was moaning loudly and her pussy was dripping. She was close to an orgasm. But she stopped soon after that.

Amy pushed two fingers into the whore’s pussy and began to pump them in her.

“She’s ready Ms. Hudson.” Amy said calling Katy by her maiden name.

“Good. Amy sit on the side and wait. You can watch and when I’m done with this whore she can show her thanks.”

Katy sat up and Amy took her seat. She got on the bed and stood on her knees. She slowly pushed the head of her cock inside Selena.

Selena gasped in pain and pleasure, the cock was thicker than what she was used to. But Katy moved at a moderate pace for her to get used to the thick dick.

Katy grabbed her own breast with one hand playing her nipple as she fucked her whore faster after every couple of minutes. She rubbed her slut’s clit with the other hand.

Selena was starting to feel nothing but waves of pleasure. Her mind was off of her clamped nipples, and her pussy was getting used to having such a large dick inside of her. She started groaning but heard someone else’s cries of pleasure.

She looked up at her mistress and saw the dominatrix with her breast were falling out of the cups of her corset as she played with them. She had an intense look on her face, but she was silent.

So Selena looked to the side and saw Amy with her legs spread as far as they possibly could go. She was pumping three of her fingers in and out of her pussy hard. Amy was writhing on the loveseat as she finger fucked herself, moaning loudly as she watched Selena being fucked.

That set Selena over the edge causing her to cum loud and hard. Katy pulled out of her then snapped her fingers.

As Katy got off the bed Amy got up and freed Selena from her bondage and nipple clamps.

Katy disappeared into the bathroom so Amy began to rub Selena’s clit. Selena moaned and twitched a little from having her sensitive pussy played with. “You like this pet?” Amy asked.

“Yes.” The pop singer moaned.

“You’re a little cum slut aren’t you?” Selena nodded her head as she squeezed her breast.

“Having un with my pet?” Katy purred standing in front of them.

“Yes.” Amy said.

“Selena repay Amy the favor for getting you for me.” Katy said.

“On your knees bitch.” Amy said.

Selena got on her knees and began to lick up and down Amy’s slit slowly making sure not to touch her clit. She slid her middle finger inside her pussy and began to finger her occasionally playing with her G-spot.

“Such a good pet.” Amy moaned stroking Selena’s hair.

Selena began to suck on Amy’s clit then added a second finger to her pussy. She used her lips to tug gently on her clit.

Amy groaned as she played with her tits. Selena began to alternate between sucking on her clit, and flicking it with her tongue. Amy began to groan louder and making loud long moans. She pinched her own nipples and pulled them. After that she came hard, cumming on Selena’s face, her juices landing mostly on her mouth and chin.

She licked up as much of her juices as she could. Katy walked over to her and patted her head. “Amy I have to go to the studio now but take Selena down to the special room we talked about earlier.”

“Yes, Ms. Hudson.” Amy said and took Selena’s leash.

“Now, Kitten.” Katy said and kissed Selena.

“Bye, Mistress.” Selena said and Katy left.

“Come on.” Amy said.

Selena got on the floor, on her hands and knees. She was lead out of the room and into another hallway. Soon she met another door.

Amy opened the door and Selena saw a large machine. The machine had four rods, poking at from it on one side facing a cot, you would see at the doctor‘s office with stirrups. The other side had a few buttons, a joystick, and a lever.

“What is this?” Selena asked.

“A fucking machine.” Amy said nonchalantly. “Come on.” She tugged at Selena’s leash. “Get on the cot.”

Selena got on the cot and put her feet on the stirrups. “What are you gonna do to me?” She asked as Amy strapped down her mid section.

“Well,” Amy began as she started strapping down Selena’s wrist. “Ms. Hudson wants you on this.”

Amy got a gag ball and put it into Selena’s mouth. She walked to a shelf got a dildo. It was two inches thick and six inches long. She attached it to a rod and got behind the machine. She grabbed the joystick and aimed it at Selena’s vagina and moved it right in front of it. She pressed a button marked ‘Fast’.

The dildo went into Selena’s pussy and began to fuck her fast. She let out a moan and started to fuck the machine back. Amy then pressed a button marked ‘Spin’ making the dildo go in circles in her pussy still pounding her.

“I’ll be back later to change the settings.” Amy said.

“You’re leaving me?” Selena asked but because of the gag ball she was incoherent.

Amy walked out of the room, leaving Selena alone being fucked by a machine.

The end of this chapter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)