More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

Which character do you choose?

Katrine {basic tutorial}

I slowly open my eyes and look around. I'm in some kind of room, lying on the bed. Through the window, I can clearly see the sun - it must be morning then. As I sit up, a popup shows in front of my eyes.


Greetings!

Welcome to the "Fantasy Sluts in Peril" MMMOSRPG! This is the tutorial. You are currently room in an INN. This is your private location - that means that only you and NPC certain NPCs can enter it. Other players can't enter it unless invited. Before leaving the room, we suggest to familiarize yourself with the tutorial.

To check your character, please say 'status'.


"Status" I say, deciding to follow the tutorial. A moment later another popup appears before my eyes.


Character Sheet

Katrine, Human, Peasant, Level 1

History: Born a simple peasant, Katrine managed to get by, by working. At some point, she noticed that she could simply make others do her work. After a year of constant bullying of others, to do her bidding, she was finally banished from the village.

Hp 20

Mp 0

STR 10

END 10

AGI 10

CHA 10

INT 10

WIS 10

Traits:

Lecherous - you are almost constantly horny. You need to have to satisfy yourself regularly or your stats will decrease. To sate the lust masturbate every three hours, have sex with NPC every four hours or have sex with other players every six hours. You may also get horny in a case when you see/experience stressful/exiting situation. [WARNING: This trait is common for all players - you can only remove it by paying 100 AP when creating a character.]

Bully - you knew quite a few meek people and you often resorted to threats and to make the follow your ways. You gain +2 to CHA when intimidating someone.

Endurance - You are used to hard work and tire slower during physical activities. That does not apply sexual activities. You gain +2 to END during physical activity.

Equipment: Simple short robe, belt, high-heeled sandals, knife, bag with 100 copper coins.


Next, to the text describing my avatar, I could see its... well, now my, picture. The picture shows a short-haired brunette, with a slender silhouette and a pair of noticeable - who am I kidding - big boobs. All in all, I am quite an attractive specimen. But compared to higher level players I saw in the advertisements, I am average looking...

My equipment... well, I have a robe tied with a belt, a pair of high-heeled sandals, a bag with coins, a knife under your belt and that's all... what's most noticeable, I don't have an underwear. Am I really to walk around like that?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)