More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zigurat Zigurat

Does Katie shower with Beth or go back to the room?

Katie declines

Katie suddenly felt uncomfortable. The group showers back in High School were one thing there you had space. There was enough room in the stall for two people, but you would be constantly in touch with each other and Katie was unsure of how she felt about such intimate contact. Amazingly enough, Katie was still a virgin due to her throughout high school. She still heard stories that she was a cocktease and frigid.

?No thanks,? Katie said. ?I?ll wait til your done and then shower.?

?Your choice,? Beth smiled. She dropped her towel, giving Katie a quick peek at her shaved snatch, and bounced into the stall. Within seconds, steam began to flow over the shower curtain.

Katie crossed her arms over her chest, hugging herself. She felt self-conscious, standing there alone in her underwear. Giving into her inhibitions, Katie poked her head out of the communal bathroom. Seeing no one in the hallway, she jogged out of the bathroom to Beth?s room. Katie tried to open the door, but it wouldn?t budge. It was locked. Suddenly, Katie realized that Beth hadn?t taken her keys with her. Neither of them would be able to enter the room.

?Dammit,? she growled. Beth?s roommate was out of town so they couldn?t use that key nor had Beth made a copy for anyone else. That left the office copy. Which meant she had to walk down to the basement (an odd place for an office), somehow avoid running into anyone, and convince whoever was staffing the office to give her the key when she had no ID and did not live in the building.

?Fuck,? Katie swore after considering her options. Planning to keep to the little used stairwells, except for the occasional kegs the boys tried to sneak in, Katie padded off to the office.

Good thing the guys live on the other side, Katie thought. The building was in the shape of an L, with stairwells on both ends and in the middle of each side and elevators in the junction of the wings. There was a common room on each floor at the junction as well, but to enter the proper wing, one needed the proper key. Shit, Katie thought, what?s that office geek going to make me do for TWO keys?

Does Katie make it to the office or is there an incident?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)