More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Questathana Questathana

Who shall the character be?

Katie and Willow (Student Friends)

Note: This was from an RP with me and anonymous user.

Willow will be pretty laid back and carefree most of the time, not really caring about how she treats the planets due to their much smaller size. Short compared to most goddesses, with brown hair coming down to my shoulders. she’ll have brown eyes and be pretty skinny.

Katie will be a bit of a klutz who kind of gave up with helping planets because she destroys enough with her clumsy nature. She tries her best though and she cares about others. She will have hair I dyed pink and blue eyes.

Willow yawns as they walk to school in the morning, having gotten little sleep last night. "So, you excited about school?" she asks as they approach the building.

"I guess I am a bit nervous about this whole new year and the work might get stressful. However, I am excited to meet new people and have fun experiences too."

"I can't wait to play with all the tiny planets and people. What class do we have first?" Willow asks.

"I believe English, but I might be mixing things up. You know how I am a bit of a klutz. I will try to have fun too."

"English, huh? I wonder what we're gonna do." Willow says as they enter the school. "Do you know which room number it is?"

"I think 302, but don't trust me because I probably screwed up again. Well we might be seeing how the planets react to our words and commands."

"Ooh, I wanna boss some tiny people around." Willow says with a smile, going to room 302.

Willow opens the door to find a gorgeous teacher with brown hair and green eyes say "Sorry wrong room girls."

"S-sorry. Do you know where the English room is?" Willow asks.

"Oh it's alright. It's the first day. Everyone makes mistakes. It is the room a few doors away. Room 307."

"Thank you!" Willow calls as they leave, going to room 307 and entering.

"I am so sorry this happened Willow. I did warn you about all of this."

"It's fine. At least you got kinda close." Willow tells Katie.

"Well that does not mean anything. Thanks anyway" Katie says giving a gentle hug.

Willow smiles and enters 307, hoping we got the right room this time.

"Just in time. Class I would like to introduce Willow and Katie before we get started. If you did not know, I am Alexandra" the girl with red hair and brown eyes says.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Willow says, taking my seat.

"Likewise. So class this will be the first introduction to ruling planets with words. It might be review for some of you. Try not to break too many this year. Okay, class?"

Willow nods, eager to get started with the lesson.

"So I will put down basic planets with a small forcefield in your desks. I am putting some trust in you girls that you will not destroy them. They will have most land and cities, but a bit of water as well" she says coming around the room and putting planets on the desks.

Willow stare at hers, not touching it in fear of breaking it. She looks at Katie’s, worried about her breaking hers.

Katie puts her hands in my pockets and makes sure to listen to the teacher. She then puts on a screen that is split up as it shows the general conditions of the cities.

Willow checks the condition of her planet, wondering how the people on it were doing.

The people in the planet seemed to be mostly doing fine besides being really worried about the goddess watching.

Willow brings her attention back to the teacher, waiting for instructions.

"As you can see. I showed the general conditions of your planet cities on your front screen. You also see a lot more detail on a link I sent to your phones. Don't look at social media or text anybody or do any of that stuff though."

Willow pulls out her phone and opens the link, wondering what was on it.

It showed the most detailed screen of the planet as you could look at different angles and zoom up to a size you can see people's faces.

Willow places it to the side for now, paying attention to the lesson.

"So you can get on your phones or not. We are starting with the basics. These planets are already trained to know English. Try telling the planets a simple command like build stuff in your image. Don't cause them to all die please."

Willow gently lifts her planet to my face. "Hey, tinies, build a statue of me." she orders.

All the people who were able to work began working on a gigantic statue that looked just like Willow.

Willow grins, enjoying the power she had over them. She put the planet back on my desk.

The people continued to build as the felt rumbles and gigantic fingers that somehow did not damage the planet.

Willow watches them build on the screen, wondering what else we would be doing in class.

Katie then command my planet to build a giant heart out of something and told them to do so carefully.

The citizens comply, building a giant heart out of marble.

Katie start to feel good as I tell everyone to make sure not to get hurt during this.

They all continue building the heart, making slow progress.

"Just make sure to make it as big as possible. I want to be able to see it by just looking at the planet."

They begin making it bigger, which means it would take longer to finish.

Katie then looks around the whole planet at different angles and zoom in enough to see the individual people building.

They all look like average citizens.

Katie looks closely to see how they are and feel while building.

They all look fairly bored while building.

I then blow them a kiss to see if that makes them feel better.

Some seem to appreciate this, but others seem nervous.

Katie then whisper to them "I love you little guys."

This seems to strengthen their work ethic.

Katie then said "You are doing great. Keep up the good work."

"How come you're being so nice to them?" Willow asks.

"I am experimenting to see how they react. The reactions are pretty common when you are mean to them."

"Well how's it turning out?"

"It's interesting to see that they are now a lot happier, even though they are doing something similar to yours."

"Well yeah, but mine are working a lot faster."

"Mine have less casualties, so they could work longer" Katie say playfully sticking out my tongue.

"You wanna have a contest? Whoever's tinies finish building first wins."

"I don't want to get too caught up in what we are doing and get distracted from class. Maybe we can check on them on our phones later. It should be recorded in the link."

Willow nods. "It's a deal." I say, turning my attention back to the teacher.

Katie then whispers to the people one last thing of "Be aware of a competition later."

Willow waits for the lesson to continue.

The tiny people start going faster, wanting to complete the heart quickly.

The teacher then says "That's a first look on what we will be doing in class today. Could someone raises their hand to discuss what they did and why they felt like it?"

Wallow raises her hand, wanting to share my experience.

"Yes, Willow was it? Can you share?" She says calling on you.

"I made my tinies build a statue of me. I used fear to motivate them because it sounded like fun."

"Well that is a good use of it. However, get lost in just wanting to have fun is not always the best. Could you answer why that is?" She says putting the tinies constructing your statue on the screen.

"Because if I get too reckless I could end up killing them?" Willow guesss.

"Good answer, but who would this recklessness end up occurring?"

Willow shrugs. "I don't know." She admits.

"It would happen when I stopped thinking through my actions properly."

"And what would happen if you were not thinking through your actions?"

"I could end up destroying the planet."

"In what way would cause it to be destroyed?"

"I could handle it too roughly."

"Could you demonstrate this to the class?" She says as she takes out another planet.

Willow nods, holding out her hand to take the planet.

The teacher then puts the planet in your hand as she puts on the screen of the planet zoomed in.

"Sorry about this little guys." Willow says with a smirk, slowly starting to squeeze.

The screen then shows continents filled with cities of people being grinded into dust.

Willow releases her grasp, blowing the dust out of her hand.

"When will be an instance where someone might do what you just did?"

"When they get overexcited."

"What could trigger the extra excitement?"

"Getting good news." Willow suggests, checking the clock to see how much time was left in class.

"What kind of news would cause someone to do such an act?" She continues to ask.

"I don't know, it could be a lot of things." Willow says, seeing there was only 3 minutes left.

"How about you name one as you are already demonstrating."

"Someone could tell them they got an A on a test."

"Well thank you Willow for sharing with the class. You can sit down now."

Willow sighs and sits down.

"Wow, that must have been pretty tough having the teacher interrogate you like that" Katie whispers to her.

Willow nodx, waiting for class to end.

The teacher then says "Before you leave I will assign the first assignment to your emails.. It will be a basic document posted online asking how you will control planets if you have as many as you would like. You may be dismissed now."

Willow stands up and leaves the room, stretching slightly as the students walk. "What class is next?"

"I believe math, but don't count on it." Katie says a bit nervous about messing up again.

Willow pulls out her schedule to check.

It showed that math indeed was next.

Willow goes to the math room and enter.

The teacher had green eyes and brown hair as she welcomed the class.

Willow stayed seated as she waited for the lesson to start.

The teacher then says "Today will be our first introduction to calculations, please don't destroy your planets yet." She then goes around and puts it on everyone's desk.

Willow keeps her planet on the desk as she wait.

"So would anyone like to share why calculations are important to planet interactions?"

Willow stayed silent. Math was never her strong suit.

Katie then raised her hand to answer the question.

Willow watches her, wondering what her response would be.

Katie then says "Aren't calculations important, so you don't mess up planets when you don't want to?"

The teacher nods. "Exactly. And what could happen if you mess up a calculation?"

"You might end up wasting money and resources."

"Very good answer." The teacher says with a smile. "What are some examples of necessary calculations you must make before handling a planet?"

"Thanks! Calculations of the forcefield, how many people and how sturdy the planet is I think" Katie answers back a bit nervous.

"Very good. For today's lesson it will be up to you to calculate how much a planet can take without being destroyed. I'll be testing your calculations at the end of class."

Katie was panting a bit because of how nervous she was, but also blushed a bit during it as she paid attention to the teacher and looked back at the planet occasionally.

"That gives you all around 30 minutes to do your calculations. Those who do not succeed shall be given extra homework."

"Oh no," Katie mumbled to herself a bit nervous as she takes her finger and presses down on it lightly as she measures how much she is using.

Willow begins doing the same, being careful not to destroy the planet.

The people on your planet are terrified as the see their forcefield being damaged by a giant finger.

Willow writes down her results as she slowly adds more pressure.

Katie does the same as hers as she tries to keep doing finger pressuring with same pressure and time.

The citizens of your planet panic as you begin pushing down.

Katie continues doing the pushing down calculations as she continues to do the same pressure pushes for two seconds each.

This continues until eventually the field breaks from the pressure.

Katie notices the forcefield break, but she continues to do her calculations like before

The planet slowly begins crumbling under your finger as you push down harder. The planet slightly crumbles but mostly remains in tact.

Katie continues to do this to see how many presses it can take.

After pressing down 5 times the planet is halfway destroyed.

Katie was unsure if it was half way, so she continued what she was doing five more times

The planet was pretty much entirely destroyed.

Katie then writes down that it can take nine soft presses from her finger at two seconds each.

Willow found about the same results and as she noticed they still had some time left, she decided to do some more testing. She went to the teachers desk. "Excuse me, can I have another planet?"

"Why would you need that? Did you destroy it too early?" The teacher asks a bit unsure about all of this.

Willow shakes her head. "I've got all the calculations I need with my finger, I'm just curious about how much pressure it will take from other things, like my toe."

"Well there is not much time left. Could you do something else to pass the time? I give you permission to be on your phone as long as you do not disturb the class."

Willow nods and goes back to her desk.

Katie starts writing more notes as she tries to describe how soft her presses were.

"Geez, you're being really thorough." Willow comments, looking at Katie’s notes.

"Well better safe than sorry" Katie say as she continues.

Willow shrugs. "I think I'm gonna start on our English homework."

"Let me know how that goes." Katies says as she finishes up her notes.

Willow nods, reading through the assignment.

Katie decides to take a break as she looked up entertainment news on my phone.

"You doing the homework too?" Willow asks.

"Nah maybe later. It does not look hard."

"Just don't put it off until the last minute."

"Yes Mom" Katiee says, teasing a bit.

"And no ice cream until after dinner." Willow jokes.

"Not even with planet sprinkles?"

"Nope, no planet sprinkles."

"What did I do to you mom?"

"You never give me foot rubs when I want them." Willow teases, wiggling her toes.

"Maybe another time" Katie whispers to her as she was a bit nervous of being in trouble.

Willow chuckles as the teacher stands. "Alright, time's up."

Katie get up with her as she looks at her schedule and sees that they are both heading to history.

"What do you think we're gonna do there?"

"Maybe know planet history and try to affect them."

"I guess that sounds kinda fun."

"Well better not be late" Katie says as she focuses on going there

Willow nods and enters the classroom.

The teacher looked like a redhead with green eyes who was a bit goofy welcoming the class

Willow stays quiet as she begins the lesson.

"So I will try to make this about fun. Just use the materials over here and try not to destroy too many planets. Today we will be learning about our own planets and seeing how they will be affected by these materials" she said as there were all kinds of stuff there from gum to tape to scissors and paper, lighters, etc.

"What are you gonna try first?" Willow asks her.

"Oh I am so gonna try gum after I learn a bit."

"I think I'm gonna try out the scissors."

"Ah nice. Try not to cut yourself."

"Now you're the one sounding like a mom."

"Well you started it less class" Katie says as she takes out her phone.

Willow sticks her tongue teasingly and picks up the scissors.

Katie then takes out a piece of gum as she says "They seem to worship idols depending on the location."

"What's that have to do with anything?" Willow asks, lifting the planet.

"Weren't we supposed to study the history before we altered it?"

"O-oh yeah, I totally didn't forget about that..." Willow murmurs, putting down the scissors.

"Sure you did. I thought I was the forgetful one" Katie says studying her planet.

"Yeah, but you're good at school. I'm not." Willow says, doing the same.

"Too shay. I wonder if they will worship the gum like a god" Katie says as she put the gum in her mouth.

Willow laughs. "That would be hilarious. My planet seems to be heavily against religion, relying on science to explain everything."

"I guess we got some unifying planets. They will really need to advance their science to explain what you will do I bet."

Willow grins and picks the scissors back up, and cuts the planet in half.

Everyone looked up to see some kind of gigantic girl cut the planet in half with some kind of gigantic scissors as millions fell to their . They tried to get all the scientist they could to explain this.

Next Willow brings the two pieces back towards each other and glues them back together. "There, good as new!"

The people were surprised as the planet was reunited once again, but this action also killed millions of people by being crushed or the glue dripping on them to .

"Let's see how their science explains that." Willow says with a chuckle.

The scientists were trying to explain this as some kind of morbid humanoid alien was causing this.

Willow laughs. "How's it going with your planet?"

"Watch and learn" Katie says sticking the chewed piece of gum to it.

What will happen to Katie and Willow next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)