More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

Which contestant goes first?

Katie and Sadie

(Originally written by unknown)

"Or should I say, contestants, Katie and Sadieeeee~!" Blaineley yelled excitedly, riling up the audience while the nervous best friends slowly waddled into the limelight, holding hands.

"Now, since we know just all too well how inseparable you two are, our lucky viewers get to see two girls exploited for the price of one!" Both girls nervously giggled as their grip tightened, beads of sweat starting to form on their brow. "So, girls, how are we feeling tonight~?" "F-f-f-fine, B-b-b-blaineley! This is all just for s-s-s-show, r-r-right? Nothing r-r-real, right?" Sadie stuttered, her mind completely filled with thoughts on what bizarre and unwanted punishment awaited her and Katie. "Oooooh Sadie, this is as real as it gets honey! But since there's two of you, we have a few special games in mind for you..."

By now to say the pair were terrified would be an understatement- both clung dearly to each other, trembling with fear as Blaineley ignored their discomfort with a cold smile, simply continuing to talk while hamming it up to the unbelievably eager crowd. "Now, I TOTALLY respect your strong, unbreakable friendship you two have, but upper-management, which, uh, is pretty much just me, felt it'd be way more fun to pit you two against each other! Imagine it, trying to save your own hides while the other gets all caught up in all the fetishy delights we have in plan for you! Ooooh, I bet our audience can’t WAIT, eh guys?” The blonde paused while a roar of approval confirmed her question, giving a cute shrug to Katie and Sadie as they stared into the dark abyss beyond the stage, horrified that anyone, let alone this number of people would get a kick out of this.

“Now, the only problem is keeping thing’s FAIR, and I’m all about maintaining fairness and all that jazz in Total Drama Fetish! I realize this may be a bit of a touchy subject Sadie, but you are... Well... How to say it without coming across as harsh... A morbidly obese lardo who could only possibly be so disgustingly fat from hourly food binges? Yeah, that sounded fair enough~!” Breaking away from a completely stunned Sadie, Katie brought back her fist to land a hard one right in Blaineley’s kisser, just to suddenly find herself mildly shocked and subdued on the floor.

“Aren’t those electric wrist-bands you have on great girls? As I was saying, with such a BIG size difference, I’ve taken it upon myself to make a few, uh, ‘personal’ changes!” Slowly getting up with Sadie’s help, Katie responded. "You're going to help her lose weight? Well at least she’ll stop with the fat jokes Sadie-“ "Bzzzzt, wrong dummy! Besides finding fat jokes hilarious, who’d want a sappy story about some hippo losing a million pounds when we can instead of a healthy young girl being made a morbidly obese cow? I know I wouldn’t, and I bet our viewers wouldn’t since here’s one of the many parts of Total Drama Fetish where THEY decide your fate!"

"NO, WAIT- I’m sorry about trying to punch your lights out!I want out Blaineley, WE want out!!!" Katie sobbed as she latched onto the hostess' leg, before being kicked away. "Man, what a crybaby!"

What is their challenge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)