More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who are we watching?

Katie (F) meets up with John (M)

Katie was a normal 25 year old professional. She was pretty tall at 5'8 with long brown hair and an athletic curvy body. She would describe her best asset as her perfectly peach shaped butt. She was out of college with a good job and her own place. The problem was that Katie had a whole in her life she was looking to fill. She was a diaper lover. She got into wearing diapers in a kind of casual way. She had read in an online womens forum that some women preferred to use diapers for their periods out of convenience and there were even cute ones available online. She thought it was such an alien idea, but it did open her up to the world of ABDL. So many adorable clothes and adult diapers with all kinds of prints and even pink one's with princesses. It started off as a morbid interest, then a pinterest page, then it was on her mind constantly. The thought of just trying them was exhilerating.

First, it was just a pack of pull-ups from the grocery store. It sat in the back of her closet for weeks. Katie didnt dare, but one Friday night alone she had a little wine, then a little more and her inhibitions were gone. She pulled the pack and removed the plasticy underwear from the package. It was the biggest size they had, as Katie admittedly had a big round butt and even then she wasnt sure they would fit around her hips. This pair was purple with a cute cartoon princess on the crotch and a wetness meter on the rear. She lied down on her bed and pulled them up her hips. It was a little struggle and there was a moment where she thought she would tear the adhesive on the sides, but they fit over her hips snuggly. The soft padding was comfortable against her body, more so than the softest underwear she had ever worn. The tight training underwear fit snuggle against her crotch and butt, which was strange at first but also felt sort of like a hug for her privates.

Katie looked into the mirror and her life changed. She loved the way she looked. Her cheeks fell out of the padding in the rear and her front was adorable and girlish. That night turned into purchases of onesies, then bottles and pacifiers, then full abdl diapers. She would just wear them to unwind on weekends at first. Then basically everyday after work, then even sometimes discrete pull-ups to work. She was unashamed, but preferred her privacy and when it came to dating she didnt have the courage to tell anyone. Speaking of dating this new 'hobby' created some new dilemmas. The first being whether or not to actually use the things. The thought of wetting her diapers was disgusting at first, but on another wine fuelled evening she broke that barrier. After a few nights of changing her own wet diapers, the desire prevailed that somebody charming would change them for her. And like that this hobby became a fetish. Katie soon became aroused by wearing diapers, wetting them and then being changed by a strong handsome man that didnt just tolerated her abdl life, but was aroused by it too. After too long masterbation wasnt enough and Katie lost interest in a vanilla encounter, so she went online.

It was mostly weirdos on the abdl dating sites and it was a couple weeks before Katie found somebody interesting. His name was John and he lived on the other side of her city. It was lucky he was handsome and sweet to chat with online and they set up a date at a restaurant on my side of town. He let Katie choose the restaurant and was a gentleman about accomodating her anxiety meeting a perverted stranger. He seemed to not be in a rush, and said he was most interested in finding a little to be their Daddy. The days leading to the Friday rendevous were agonizing and exciting. Katie couldnt control her feelings both of fear and lust. She was also interested in taking it slow, not interested in completely playing her hand. It was a thought even letting somebody know, let alone seeing her actually in a diaper.

Finally the night came and Katie was getting dressed for the evening. She wore her hair down and picked a bright blue summer dress laying on her bed. Katie fitted on her light pink valeria's of Los Angeles bra and opened her undies draw to pick a match. She pondered over what exactly to wear? A matching pink bikini brief that was cute and flirty that would make her feel confident or a purple pull-up next to them that would be both cute and comforting at the same time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)