More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoxingFever BoxingFever

Who is your first opponent?

Katie, the ballerina

A short-haired brunette danced elegantly into the scene as she smiled warmly wearing a very tight white ballerina uniform that is short for her. She wore bright blue gloves heading into the ring and did a twirl as you snickered to yourself. This is Katie, one of your more frequent victim cause you told her ballet is for bitches that don’t respect themselves and you even tore up her tutu. You didn’t feel bad, because ballet is stupid to you and Katie should just deal with it. The ref called you both to the center as she smiles licking her lips. You stuck your tongue out and turned around shaking your plump booty twerking it showing Katie what you saw as real dancing.

The males hollered as you kept going sticking your tongue out blowing kisses. Katie punched your ass playfully as you went down in the mud. You got up pissed as the belly rang for the first round as you tried for some starting jabs, but Katie dances around them getting a nice right hook to the cheek. Katie lifted a leg and punched the other cheek followed by a haymaker to the ribcage. Katie blocks a right hook by doing a twirl getting another haymaker to your ribs.

You groan as Katie groped you from behind squeezing your boobies. Katie your head back kissing your lips and rubbing your pussy with her gloves hand. Katie rubbed you making you moan in pleasure as your thong filled up with a wet spot. Katie then kissed your cheek a few times getting into it. You grabbed her getting a full make out session going as you rubbed bodies together. Katie whispers she has a crush on you while you just tell her to shut up and fuck you. Katie nods and tears off your panties and punched your stomach getting you to wheeze.

Katie gives kisses to each glove pounding you right in your kisser as she winds up a twirl hitting a strong uppercut taking you down as the ref counted you out till 10. Katie got her hand raised celebrating putting a foot on your chest.

What’s your punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)