More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Who do you find first? Does Sherry the lab find you? How about Betsy the Cow or a farm cat?

Kat the Cat is Crying for You!

((This Thread by tivandriel))

You look around,unsure about what you'll find,when you hear a soft mewling coming from the pasture.At least you know that Kat is here.Kat was a kitten when you first met her,and she was living on the streets.Luckily,you found her on one of your weekly trips to town for basic supplies.You could tell just by looking at her that she had been treated cruelly by her former owner,or some street punks.It was a good thing that at the time you had a friend who was a skilled veterinarian.

Ever since you brought her back to the farm,she's always been following you around everywhere you go.She even became what could be called "close friends" with your labrador,Sherry.Each night,she and Sherry would jump on the bed or lay on the cushion and snuggle.

You realize that you've been standing still for a minute,caught in a moment of nostalgia,and hurry to the pasture.

"Kat,where are you?It's okay girl,it's me,Tim.",you call out.

The spot of land you call a pasture happens to be a little dense with trees,so you don't see anything.You hear a rustling sound,though,and it's moving closer to you.In a few seconds,you see her,and your jaw drops subconsciously.

Kat was no longer a feline,but a cross between a female human and a cat.Her grey fur covered some areas on her wrists and ankles,and she has cat ears sticking up from her hair.Her tail is also dragging on the ground behind her.You also notice that she's completely nude.

"Tim!",she calls out excitedly.She runs up to you and embraces you.You're a little surprised,she's strong and as tall as you are.Your mind is about to recollect,but she starts licking you.Seems she still has her sandpapery tongue.Her long tail also moves to your back,and starts rubbing against it.

"We were so worried!Sherry decided to check the house for you!I was just about to give up the search back here...",she tells you.

Stay and Talk with Kat,or find Sherry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)