More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens next?

Kat gives an answer

"Holy Shit! Is this for real?" Sofia, the brunette sitting next to Kat, exclaimed.

"I..I..I think it might be!" Liz stammered giddily.

Kat sat there breathing heavily, before responding, "If you're for real," she smiled a bit, "then you better finish what you started!"

There was silence for a moment, then Kat sucked in air and moaned "Oh fuck!" The tongue had returned in full with two hands kneading her ass. Liz and Sofia could see the indentations of invisible hands groping her, as she grinded against the ghost. The tongue lavished her cunt, bringing her closer and closer, until with a loud moan she had one of the biggest orgasms of her life. As she began to regain her senses, the presence released her.

The girls could feel an energy in the room now, it was almost electric. The pointer on the board spelled out the words "T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U". Kat , still reeling from the mind blowing orgasm, breathlessly laughed and said "Thank me? Ha, for what?"

The pointer spelled out "F-E-E-D-I-N-G"

Liz responded "You fed off Kat?!" The pointer slid to 'no'. All the girls jumped as they felt a finger trace up their slits. Liz realized what it meant. "You feed off sex! Or at least sexual energy." The pointer slid to 'yes'.

Sofia had been quiet, trying to process what was happening, before suddenly speaking up "What does it give you?".

At that question, the energy seemed to shift in the room, and Sofia heard a husky feminine voice murmur in her ear "Power."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)