More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do I pick first?

Kat Dennings

I sat in my collection room, in the place where I had some hidden cameras set up around the house, which is where we were shooting the movie. I wanted to make sure my mercenaries were doing thier jobs.

I saw Pablo, the head mercenary and my second-in-command in a way, lead Kat Dennings onto the set.

"Okay." I heard Pablo's gruff voice through the speakers. "Ms. Dennings, I am the assistant director. Today we will be shooting scenes with the three of you individually."

Kat nodded. "Okay, sir. But may I ask where the regular director is?"

"Working with one of the other ladies. Now no more talking. Aaaaaannnnndddd...action!"

Kat began to recite her lines, not noticing the subtle gesture Pablo made to one of his other goons, who was hidden behind a tree that was behind Kat. The man then got her into a hold. Kat struggled, trying to get Pablo's attention. But Pablo pretended not to notice. The other man stuck a syringe in Kat's neck, knocking her out cold. Pablo then hefted her over his shoulder. I knew she was being brought to me.

Pablo set Kat's delicate form down gently. She would come to any minute now. I had both my mind control gun and freeze spray ready for when that happened.

"Urrrggh..." Kat groaned, sitting upright slowly. "Wh-where am I?"

"Ms. Dennings, you are in my collection room." I said bluntly.

"You're...not a director at all, are you?"

"What gave it away? I think you have a stunning body, Kat. And anyone with a body like yours should have it put on display."

"Display?"

"Yes. I'm going to keep this simple, as I don't have much time. But I have in my hands two devices. One freezes you in time forever. The other hypnotizes you. If you choose to be frozen in time, I'll see to it that you are handled with the utmost care. If you choose to be hypnotized, well, that speaks for itself."

"And if I choose neither?"

"Then I will choose for you." I growled. "Although I highly recommend not pissing me off, Kat. As I may freeze you in time just out of spite."

"Why allow me to choose?"

"I want to see what you value more. Under hypnosis you may, say, act like a chicken naked in public, but not remember a thing. However if you are frozen, you will be trapped in your own body forever. You won't be able to speak, hear, or feel anything. You won't even age. But you will be forever aware of everything around you. So, will you choose to be hypnotized, and keep some of your freedom, or be selfish and choose to be frozen and preserve this fine body of yours?"

Kat thought for a moment, then chose.

What did she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)