More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

Kassidy, 25 year old roller derby athlete

Kassidy, or as her fans and teammates of her small town's roller derby team The Blackrock Battle Queens called her, Killer Kas was just finishing up a fan meet up/gangbang when the team captain called her phone.

Kassidy took her phone from the fan who handed it to her and answered it.

"Yeah?" Kassidy asked, still being fucked by the last handful, or rather Kassidy-ful, of fans. "Are you kidding me? 'Yeah?' Kassidy, wherever you are whatever you're doing, you better get your ass to the lockerroom as soon as you can. The match starts in an hour, we gotta start getting ready." The team's captain, Heather commanded sternly.

"Yeah, I got it. I'm in the lobby now with some fans. I'll hurry it up and go there." She affirmed and hung up.

"Okay guys, no more after these two guys finish my pussy and ass. I'll take some more fans after the match though, I promise." Kassidy told her fans. Almost as if on cue, the men in her blew their loads one after the other and Kassidy got to her feet, rushing to the lockerroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)