More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Is Alexa spotted? And if so, then by who?

Karla, an environmentalist

Just before Alexa reached the ocean, she was grabbed by a large fit woman. “What do you think you’re doing? You think you can just come here and pollute the waters with your disgusting bodily fluids? There are creatures that live in there! Fish! Some of which are endangered. And look at you, you’ve peed yourself like a toddler why? Because you’re on the beach? Well I’ll show you.”

“W-wait!” Alexa cried. “Please, I... I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. It was an accident!”

“Oh? An accident?” Karla said. “You mean to say... you wet yourself.... by accident?”

“Yes,” Alexa sobbed. “I...I had an accident.”

“How old are you?”

“22,” Alexa mumbled.

“I’m sorry, what?” Karla said.

“I’m 22,” Alexa cried.

“And you wet yourself?” Karla said. “During the day?”

“Yes,” Alexa whimpered.

“Oh this is glorious,” Karla said. “I know just what to do with you. We gotta go to Nemo’s Shop and buy you some diapers. Because it sounds like that’s what you need.”

“No, please, just let me go into the water,” Alexa pleaded.

“And pollute the waters? No way,” Karla said as she grabbed Alexa’s hand and pulled her towards a big green building down the beach.

Alexa used her free hand to try and cover her wet bikini bottoms in fear of someone recognizing her and seeing her like she was.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)