More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dawan dawan

What do you do next?

Karen is in the cottage

You decide against taking any camera equipment for now. You are good at taking photos and have done some work behind a video camera and have used this approach to get chicks at past parties. This is the biggest crowd you have been part of and the flows at these functions so hooking up should not be a problem. You are only interested in one girl right now and don't need to be dragging cameras around.

After cruising around some of the small groups that have formed outside the cottage and away from the bonfire you see Karen with a glass of beer in her hand standing by the fireplace in the great room with some girls that you don't recognize and no Amber in sight. You make your way towards her. "Hi Kevin!" she shouts over the noise of the crowd.

You ask her if she could follow you outside where the two of you can talk without yelling. She says "Sorry Kevin, I want to but I can't, I'm waiting for my cousin Amber to come back. She's my ride and our moms think the we are at each others house. She went with Ashley (Jon's sister) to get some scholarship information about joining the Woocott basketball team next year. Do you know she only needs 3 rebounds and to shoot her 14 points per game average to break the school records this season?"

You didn't know or care, but it might explain why she is so uptight. You now figure out that it is because of Karen's lack of wheels and the family tie that they hang out, as Karen can be quite the partier and like you doesn't give a shit about grades and school. You see Amber coming towards you, with Ashley in tow.

"Thanks Ashley for the info on joining the Woocott Women's Basketball team. I look forward to playing there next year and making our hometown proud. Karen! We got to go. Being seen here with all the drinking going on could destroy my chance at any scholarship." the Beast informs her.

Karen finishes her beer, and is out by the hand. You follow as best you can but it is a turbulent wave of angry disturbed drunks that Amber leaves in her wake. Do you lose Karen or does something keep Amber from leaving.

Do you lose Karen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)