More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

Who will you punish, and what will her punishment be?

Karen, kidnapped and locked up

Karen is a 41 years old businesswoman and wife of a politician. Despite of her age, she looks attractive, with no wrinkles on her pretty face, curvy body, perky breast, shoulder-length brown hair and slightly plump belly.

She embezzled company's money and did a few other white collar crimes. She is known to be a bad boss who often abuses and blackmails her employees, and rumors about her criminal deeds are a public knowledge in some circles, including her company. Needless to say, she made lots of enemies, but no one dares to oppose her because of the power her husband has.

However, she and her husband recently pissed an organization powerful enough to screw them over. Unbeknownst to her, her husband was assassinated while abroad. And shortly after that, she was kidnapped.

The last thing she remembers was she was driving home late at night after a dinner in an expensive restaurant near her office. Halfway, she felt a familiar sensation which reminded her of the seafood hotplate that she ate yesterday and certain routine that she didn't do this morning. She decided to stop at a nearby gas station to relieve herself.

"Oh boy it's gonna be a big one", she said as she parked her car near the convenience store.

She exited the car and scurried into the store. Inside, she asked the clerk where the bathroom was, and the clerk simply pointed at a certain direction without saying anything. She thought it was a bit weird, but whatever. She scurried to that direction, into an alleyway, and found the door of the ladies room at the end of the alley.

However, before she could get to the door she heard someone walking towards her from behind. She was about to turn her head when suddenly she blacked out and can't remember anything afterwards.

She wakes up in an empty room, still wearing her shiny, long sleeved silk blouse, satin blazer and skirt, a pair of dark pantyhose, a pair of expensive high heels and all of her shiny jewelries. With the same attire, perfume and make-ups she wore when she was kidnapped.

Suddenly, the door in front of her opens, and a group of people enters the room.

What should happen to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)