More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Who to follow?

Karax, a lone bounty hunter

When the Empire fell, it meant nothing to you. Your type has always existed and will continue to exist. Bounty hunter. The profits under the Empire were certainly good, but the criminal bosses also always paid better. The Hutts, the Pikes, the Black Sun and so on. You could live off chasing traitors, arsonists, dealers, and killers as well as simple debtors. You particularly enjoyed hunting former members of the Rebel Alliance or Imperial officers. You've worked at least twice for each side in this silly conflict. And if you ever wanted to do something for your karma, you could always send a few traders to the devil. Considering you are still alive and free while lots of your enemys rot in jail or in tombs you must be not bad in your job.

Some of your fellow bounty hunters say war is good for business. everytime someone says this sentence in your presence you would like to shoot them. Many of your friends died in the clone wars at the side of hundreds of battle droids. They were no soliders or members of Poggle's elite. Just meachaniks who tried to earn enough to live in a big droid factory. You were to young to work there so they sent you away. But you saw the mass the so called peace keepers did. And you also survived the genocide through the Empire. None of these sides were better than the other. So you went the only way you knew, your own way. Your mechanical and hacking skills were very useful for tracking down your bountys. As a Geonosian, your natural ability to fly gave you an advantage most of your enemys were unable to deal with.

Long story short, you are a perfect killer. And you swore to yourself that you never would fight for someone else's ideals. You only fought for things you belive in, that thing being money.

Where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)