More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by barnaclefaulty barnaclefaulty

Who do you want to follow?

Kara

Duncan pulled up his SUV to Taylor's driveway.

Duncan and Kara climbed out of the front seats of the truck and Andrew and Will exited the back.

Her friends started climbing out of their cars, and they walked up to the door. Taylor punched the code in, covering it with her hand, and the door unlocked. They walked in, and kicked off their shoes.

They moved onto the couch, and sat down. Taylor turned on the TV. It was on a different show, Daily planet.

Kara didn't like hockey. It was just a sport. She didn't get what the big deal was about guys skating up the ice ND flicking the puck into the net using a stick. No, she'd fallen in love with baseball. She always looked forward to the long baseball season of the summer, and she'd played triple A until just recently, when she'd broken her leg.

She changed the channel to SPORTSNET. They settled in. Perfect timing. Luke and Taylor kissed, and held it for awhile. The game started. It finished three hours later. But by then, everyone had been long gone.

Duncan and Kara drove silently into the night, dropping off first andrew, then Will. Tammy and Jonah walked home.

Duncan pulled up to her driveway. He stared at her. She knew that he loved her, so much. She loved him back.

Just back from orlando, her long legs had gotten bronzed by the Orlando sun. She drooled most boys with her c cup breasts and her perfect butt. She knew the guys also loved her red hair, as it matched how hot she was.

She smiled back at him and thanked him for the ride, opening the front doors and walking out. She unlocked her door and hopped into the shower, washing herself. She hopped onto the bed, but couldn't sleep.

There was something stressing her...

What was stressing her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)