More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Which guy and girl that wants them

Kanshou, Seito monk is in trouble

Kanshou was walking toward the temple, when Gentoku calls him to the dojo. Her normal mood was normally very happy but she looks at him with disgust.

She says, "Were you peeking in the girls locker room again."

He stands there, not saying a word. She gives disappointed look and says, "I have had it, since most of the students from the dojo are paired one on one Nanu except for Shiryuu Chou-un, this is your lucky day. She has been begging me to allow her to discipline you."

The tall, busty silver hair girl, walks toward them. She hated to admit it, but she has become increasingly jealous of anyone near him. Even though, she was one of the strongest fighters, she would not let anyone near him.

She has been having sexual fantasies of him fondling her breast and violating her in front of the whole school and then his dick violating her ass and pussy. Each night it gets worst and she has to spends hours of meditation.

The leader order her to, "To duel him, he is so much weaker than you, it should eliminate your lust to him."

She looks at the monk in a distant and says, "If you lose, I will punish you until each girl is satisfied that will never do it again, but by small chance that you win, then I am your private plaything until both urges are satisfied."

The sliver hair girl realized if they fought a million time he might be able to draw once. And he should be punished How dare he spy on other girls, it should only be her. But the idea of her fantasies coming true of him touching and fondling her had become her wildest desires.

What does she do destroy him or find a way for him to win

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)