More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Linus12 Linus12

Which region is she referring to?

Kalos(hometown)

Sure, she had gone to many regions around the land before, but none of them could quite hold up to the fun she has in her own region.

Looking out the window, Noah's eyes gently gazed at the the street up ahead. "I wonder how mom will react when I visit her." It has been quite a while since Noah left her own home to start her own adventure. Since then, she has visited so many regions, battled so many trainers, and fucked so many pokemon. She hadn't taken her mother's advice of visiting often, but she didn't dislike her parents either. She got wound up in excitement for regaling her mother with a censored version of her tales arcoss the wide world and mused herself with the ideas of how to tell the story.

Chespin began to stir into awakedness during this contemplation. "I bet she'll also be excited in seeing how much you've grown as well!" Noah said turning towards her beloved starter pokemon with a smile. "She'll probably like the surprise visit in general. She'll say 'Oh, Noah! It's been ages! Glad to see you're not dead. How is everything? Are you eating well? Have you had enough sleep?' 'Yeah, yeah mom.' 'Have you been keeping out of trouble?' 'Of co----urse I have.' Heh-heh-heh." She walked over to the bedside to retrieve the pokeball used to encapsulate Chespin. "I suppose you'd best be ready to go too." Just as Chespin sat up in a dazed fashion to survey his surroundings, a red beam of light eminating from the pokeball overtook Chespin and took him back to his capsule.

"Alright, time to get dressed!" The day's wear consisted of a small, white shirt to go over her bare chest, a brown dress which hangs down to her knees and has two thick straps to wrap over her shoulders, and a quick pair of white panties to give her at least some decency. After picking up her backpack and pokeballs, Noah walked downstairs to the front desk to return the room key and left the Pokemon Center.

With a quick inhale and a sigh of relief, Noah set out into the town.

Where will she head off to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)