More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShotaKisses ShotaKisses

Who are you? And what are you?

Kaito : Siren (Different from a merman/mermaid)

(Updated chapter) People often assume sirens are evil due to them pointlessly killing off sailors. But that's not the true story. The true story is that most sirens are usually quite kind and friendly and they often times use their voices to help sailors that are going into dangerous territory. Male sirens are not usually known to sing, but when they do it does not sound very pleasant and it causes an change in the weather so for this reason, mainly the females did it. However, this usually backfires as the sailors, being too captivated in the strange but beautiful song, jump off board and into the ocean in search of the siren that called for them. Usually ending in severe injuries and even . Because of this, the mermaids down into the deepest parts of the dark and murky oceans, living in complete isolation with the exception of their kind.

Male sirens are usually known for their intimidating size ranging anywhere from 6'3 to 8' with big, muscular proportions. After the last of the females died off to the unknown virus. The men eventually became quite violent, making the seas hell for anyone daring to venture in and because of this, the mermaids and sirens clashed a lot more often.

Until... word started to come around of a.. Darwin's Injection. While skeptical at first, the men of the deep-sea were quite pent up and was willing to try anything and so they decided on a system. Men who are not man enough in terms of either personality or appearance ie. height, strength, dick size, will be to take said injection. These ''men'' will be referred to boys rather than.

The men were quite happy with this new rule seeing as most of them were quite large and beefy.. that is until they realized that... almost all of them were quite large and beefy... Except for... Kaito and a few others that weren't as attractive. But everyone was quite excited for his time to come. Because of the constant harassment, he was to stay inside with little to no interaction from anyone. Not even his own brother or father. Because of his isolation, Kaito was to do nothing but sing and sing and sing. Being as young as he was his voice had no real power but over time, it became on par with a female siren's voice.

Note!// A mermaid and siren's tail start at their upper thigh, revealing a bear butt and crotch.

You are..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)