More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gton91 gton91

Who's the victim?

Kaitlyn Robinson- Mother of Two VERY Loving Children

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS THAT I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED. THERE'S A LOT MORE I WANT TO ADD. SINCE ITS NOW IN THE OPEN, FEEL FREE TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS OR FEEDBACK.

I give each strip of bacon in the pan a flip before turning my back to the stove. Once I'm finished flipping, I start walking over to the cabinet that hangs over the sink. The quick trip gives me a chance to observe my surroundings. Presented to me is a view that's become normal for Saturday mornings over the past 20 years.

Rays of sunshine beam through the windows to provide natural light. My gaze shifts across the room and finds my dear husband, Mark, who's sitting at the kitchen table. Looking at him from behind, I can see he's using the laptop in front of him to read the news. He's got one hand held hovering above the touch pad to occasionally scroll through the article. His other hand is idly holding a glass half filled with orange juice.

I'm a little surprised by the contents of Mark's laptop screen. My husband's always had a strong work ethic. Aside from his muscular physique, it's what attracted me to him in the first place. His determination allowed him to climb a prestigious accounting firm's corporate ladder at record pace. The top position he's earned provides us with a rather luxurious lifestyle. However, the impressive salary came with a laundry list of new responsibilities. Once the demanding job was added to his workaholic tendencies, every moment I didn't demand be spent with the family was dedicated to his work. I can't even remember the last time I saw something other than a spreadsheet or business email on Mark's computer screen.

Standing in front of the cabinet, I start feeling overwhelmed with curiosity. I decide to refrain from simply asking him about it, fearing he'll realize he got sidetracked. With squinted eyes, I try to make out the small print from afar. The text slowly becomes legible when suddenly, a shrieking female voice shoots into the room.

"YES! OH TIM! RIGHT THERE! THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD! OOOOHHH FUUUCK!"

The startling noise breaks my concentration before I'm able to read a single word. Unable to focus through all the yelling and moaning, I try waiting for it to pass. A few seconds later, it becomes apparent that silence won't be returning for a while.

I open the cabinet in defeat and grab four plates off of the shelf. to distract myself from the obviously sexual cries, I listen closely to the cooking bacon's crackles as I walk towards the table. The attempt proves to be a complete failure, especially when Mark begins to speak upon noticing my presence.

"Wow, they're still going at it that rough. How much longer can they keep it up? Hard to believe it's been non-stop since yesterday afternoon. I swear, I'll never know how those two manage to do that. "

Mark's comments destroy any hope of ignoring the situation as I hand him a plate. A subtle sigh of disappointment escapes my mouth while setting a dish down on the spot next to him. Not wanting to be rude, I give in and respond to my husband.

"Molly sure wasn't kidding when she said Tim's earned his nickname. Our Son's certainly turned himself into quite the 'horn-dog' recently. He's also been really eager to reinforce why he want's to be called that. You should've been here when they got home from school. They started stripping immediately after the door closed behind them. I tried welcoming them, but the only acknowledgment I got was having Molly's bra thrown in my face."

After setting down the last plate, I walk back to the sink. I stop at the stove before reaching my destination and turn it off to ensure the bacon doesn't burn. Then I finally get to the cabinet containing cups and open it while Mark reminds me he's already got one. The man continues to speak I as return to the table with glasses in hand.

"Damn, Katie. A face full of underwear without even saying hi? It doesn't matter if Tim gave himself that stupid sounding title, nobody can deny he lives up to it. I'm not sure there's any other term besides 'Horn-Dog' that describes how he's been acting these past few months. The boy's like a pornstar working double overtime!"

Choosing to not respond, we remain silent while I continue preparing breakfast. However, the room remains far from quiet as intense moaning and dirty talk seep into the kitchen from upstairs. Only after the platters of eggs, bacon, and pancakes are set in the center of the table do I speak up again.

"I'm going up to get them. He may be a horn-dog, but that doesn't mean we don't eat as a family."

On that note, I make my way out of the kitchen. I hear the lewd sounds grow louder as I walk up the stairs. However, they suddenly stop when I'm about half way to the second floor. I assume they've finally finished and a slight sense of relief washes over me while approaching their room. That sensation quickly turns into frustration after my series of loud knocks go unanswered. Deciding I've waited long enough, I forcefully swing the door open.

"Alright, that's enough! Tim. Molly. It's time for a break. You need to come down and eat breakfast."

My bold entrance reveals the newfound silence was not due to them stopping. I'm presented with the sight of two naked 18 year old's on top of my daughter's bed. The boy is standing on his knees, feeding his erection into the mouth of a girl situated on all fours.

"Oh sorry, Mom. I guess we got carried away. You know how much trouble I have keeping my cock out of, Molly. Can I bust one last nut down her throat? Pleeeeaaassee? We'll come down right after she swallows. I promise!"

The obscene sight doesn't get any outlandish reaction out of me. In fact, I've grown accustomed to this kind of display over the past few months. I still remember the day my twin children told me they were romantically involved. That kind of nonsense was expected from my perverted son but not my perfect daughter. Confusion racked my brain while I responded with rage and disgust.

Then Tim sprayed that 'special mist' he was talking about making in the past. Thinking it was another one of his stupid science projects, I never asked him to explain what it would do. Although, breathing it in relaxed me enough to let him say his piece.

I couldn't argue with the points he was making. Sexual urges are indeed common at their age. He also wasn't wrong about it being natural for them to be attracted to each other. After all, no one has a closer bond than twins. It was only a matter of time before they would start acting on their feelings.

After a lengthy family discussion, Mark and I both agreed to let them have their fun. I was no longer bothered by the idea of my children having sex with each other. However, I still can't help but feel unsettled by what followed.

Once they had our blessing, Tim and Molly started to slowly get bolder with their relationship. It wasn't long before Tim was sleeping in his sister's room. Any effort to remain quiet while engaging in sexual activities was thrown out the window. They've gotten so comfortable that the two of them openly discuss their endeavors as if it was a casual conversation topic. Also, their vocabulary regarding the subject gets cruder by the day.

"Fine, just be quick about it. But if I hear one more moan out of her, you won't get allowances for 3 months."

My permission to finish gets a smile out of Tim. He starts pumping his hips into Molly's face as he responds.

"Thanks, Mom! I need to refuel after this load anyway. Even a horn-dog can't bone on an empty stomach."

My eyes roll at his comment and I cross my arms just above stomach height. Then my gaze locks back onto the pair of entangled teenagers. My daughter's sweat covered body glistens as she continues to accept the onslaught of her brother's erection. I respond to the snarky remark just as gagging and gurgling noises begin filling the room.

"First off, I don't appreciate the crude language. Second, I seriously doubt you'd let anything get in the way. You've been having so much sex with your sister that I'm shocked she hasn't collapsed from exhaustion. How long did you let her sleep last night? Three, maybe four, hours? The poor girl must be dying!"

Molly's eyes dart in my direction while struggling to hold Tim in her throat. She gags twice before shifting backward to detach her head from his body. My Son's privates hang in the air only for less than a second before his sister lifts her hand to stroke him.

After a couple of light coughs, Molly shoots me a wide grin. Then my naked daughter joins the conversation with a happy, giggly, tone while she jerks off her twin.

"Aw, Mommy. It's sweet that you're worried about me, but everything's fine! Now, have I been getting the most intense workout of my life? Well yea, I definitely have. Any girl would break a sweat when she's constantly having hardcore sex like this. But I'm strong enough to handle it. You know I've got good endurance from running."

One look is all it takes to prove that Molly is telling the truth. My daughter's brilliant mind is far from her only gift. Her strong metabolism naturally keeps her body looking nice and tight. It's obvious she takes after her Father, who was a star football player back in his high school days. Now, my husband's genetics aid Molly in being one of her school's top cross- country runners.

As if that gift wasn't good enough on its own, the super-metabolism seems to ignore her chest, thighs, and rear. My DNA can take credit for that part. I've been well endowed since my teen years. It made getting Mark's attention easy when I first saw him at a college party. Although, this feminine figure of mine came with the price of having to watch my weight. However, Molly doesn't seem to have this issue thanks to her Dad.

My daughter's certainly won the lottery in our family's gene pool. The only downside to her physique appeared when a talent scout said she has too full of a figure for being competitive in the college level cross-country scene. Although, the news wasn't very upsetting since she had already secured an academic scholarship. In the end, Molly can still get a free education despite that gorgeous body ending her athletic career.

Even as she wags Tims' penis around in her hand, the girl looks absolutely stunning. I find myself mesmerized from glancing back and forth at her hanging breasts and the flawless face currently speaking to me.

"What surprises me is how HE's able to keep up. I always thought my little bro wasn't athletic, but I guess he's proven me wrong. Horn-Dog's been plowing me in every position we can think of for hours and still hasn't quit. It's seriously impressive. I mean look at this, Mommy! His man-meat's still rock hard after all those cum shots!"

She ends her sentence with a long lick from the base of Tim's shaft up to his head. The motion is quick enough to continue speaking before anyone can cut in.

"I might get a little tired if I'm doing all the work for a while, but it never gets too bad. Whenever he notices I'm starting to really struggle, we switch to a position that lets him take the lead. Then I just lay back and catch my breadth while Tim has fun humping away like the horny Horn-Dog he is. "

A quiet snicker from Tim causes me to look up at his grinning face for a second. Then my eyes drop back down to Molly so I can give one more remark before leaving.

"Your attitude still confuses me. I can understand why you find him attractive. It's natural since he's your twin, but that doesn't explain this raunchy behavior of yours. When you two told me about your relationship, I expected this from Tim. We all know he's always been a little perverted. You, on the other hand, never even wanted to talk about boys before you started dating your brother."

I pause for a moment before saying my final piece. Looking at the obscene display in front of me, my head starts to slowly shake in disbelief. I never could have predicted that things would change so drastically.

After a shallow breadth, I resume ending my miniature lecture.

"But I suppose the topic isn't avoidable anymore. It's impossible when the only thing you do in your free time is have sex with Tim. There's just not much else for us to talk about. I never would have thought my sweet and bright baby girl could be corrupted by her Horn-Dog brother."

Choosing not to wait for a response, I turn my back to the pair. Then I exit the room without bothering to close the bedroom door behind me.

Returning to the kitchen, I take a seat at the table. Mark asks why I came back without our children. I answer him while serving myself a plate of food.

"I'm letting Tim 'bust one more nut' before they come down."

Mark and I spend the next few minutes conversing about his job and potentially remolding one of the bathrooms. Then we hear footsteps racing down the stairs and across the floor.

"Good morning! Sorry about the hold up, we got a little preoccupied. The food smells great though!"

Looking over to the kitchen's entrance, I watch my twin children walk towards us. I immediately notice this newfound boldness is starting to reflect in their home attire. Molly has nothing on but a black thong and matching laced bra. The only clothes Tim bothered to wear is a tight pair of white Jockeys. The garment's obviously a size too small by the way it's fabric tightly grips his bulging crotch.

"A little preoccupied? You've been going at it since yesterday! The two of you sounded like animals in heat!"

Molly bends down and pecks her Dad on the cheek as Tim pulls a chair out from the table to sit. Then my beautiful daughter responds while taking a seat beside her brother.

"We also got all hot and sweaty like animals, Daddy. Horn-dog over here kept getting hard right after he came."

Tim simply shrugged as his sister lightly nudged him with her elbow. A cocky smirk spread across his face. His response was equally smug.

"What can I say? My cock goes crazy for hot a slut like you, Sis. Just look at your fat tits!"

I watch from across the table as Tim's hand shoots up to firmly grasp one of his sister's breasts. My husband and I quietly exchange concerned looks, but neither of us say anything. For a moment, the only sound in the room is Molly giggling at being groped by her brother. Then Mark attempts to break up the obscene display.

"Hey now. No fooling around at the table. You can go back to having fun after breakfast."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)