More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Kai's Da ja vu

The day was January 25th 2022, There kai walks was, he is at the age of 37, in his bedroom laying under the sheets as it was the most comforting feeling in the world as his girlfriend Melanie who is 28 was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Not only was he in bed underneath the sheet, but he was naked under it. While under the sheets I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" he said, thinking it was my girlfriend, "hey there Kai," as he thought "shit her 19 year old sister Tonya, a cute black girl with two afro puffs on each side of her head, as I thought what the hell does she want." Tonya came in the bedroom wear jeans, soft wears shoes on her feet and green shirt T with a Jeans Jacket, "My sister told me your manhood isn't that big and I want to see it" she said sitting next to me on the bed as the pest she is. "That is none of your business, now leave" Kai said with his hands over his head as Tonya notice that I wasn't coming out from under the sheets. "Kai, are you naked under these sheets?, and if this is my big opportunity to see it" as she grabbed the sheet Kai was covered in. "Come on Tonya, leave!, please!," said Kai begging her to leave. Then as Tonya was still there, she then said, "well there is only one way to find this out," said Tonya and with that, while holding the sheets that Kai was covering with, pulled it off of him completely all the way to his feet. She not only noticed that Kai was completely naked, but also saw what Kai's manhood and balls look like.

"Hey!!, Tonya!! What the hell"

"Well look at this Kai, I see hair, I see ball, I see a shaft and a head"

After seeing what Kai's dick and balls look like she then took a picture of it. Then after Tonya took the pic Kai the got out of bed naked now sitting on the, he said "Tonya out please" as Tonya made a run out of the bedroom as Kai went back to his bed and pulled the cover him as he had his hands over his head.

IN THE SHOWER

There Kai is in the shower lathering his body with VO5 body wash. While showering curtain open as it was my girlfriend Melanie as beautiful dark skin girl. "Hello honey, your breakfast is on the table" said Melanie taking one glance at my schlong and balls as the both of us kissed each other. While there seeing me in the shower, her sister one again snuck up as she saw my manhood and balls again. Then as Kai saw both sisters looking at his genitalia in the shower he covered up my crotch saying, "ok you, quit looking at my dick please" as my girlfriend kiss me, the girls walk out the bathroom as he continued his shower.

After the shower Kai put on some clothes, headed down stairs, kissed and held my girlfriend, ate my breakfast and the watched TV. My girlfriend went work as her sister went to school as I kiss both good bye. Later that day I invited Kevin as watched the game as my off day went well.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)