More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eblmeg Eblmeg

Did someone approach him from down the street. It was...

Kaguya

Naruto saw Jiraya walking down the street approaching him. Naruto didn't want Jiraiya to learn of the air tank, thinking he would try something pervy with it. He then took out an item sealing scroll he had received from Tenten, and sealed the air tank within it. When Jiraiya approached Naruto, he asked what he had been up to as noticed the scroll in his hand. Naruto tells Jiraiya it was some junk that he found and was going to check out later. Naruto pockets the scroll, and ask Jiraiya why he was looking for him. Jiraiya states that he was looking for him to go on a small training mission outside the village. He mentions how he would be away for about week. Naruto, always one for training, agrees and heads home to pack.

When Naruto returns to his apartment, he throws the scroll on his shelf, and goes to pack his bag. After a minute or two and now packed for the week, Naruto notices the scroll and wonders if he should take it with him or not.

After thinking about it, he ultimately chooses to...


Leave it at home

Thinking that he would spend all his time training, Naruto decided to just leave the scroll at home. He then left his apartment to meet up with Jiraiya to go on his training trip.

After the week long mission ended, Naruto returned and had completely forgotten of the scroll and what it contained. From then on, it remained on Naruto's shelf, forgotten and untouched.

After a while, Sasuke eventually defected from the Leaf village. During the retrieval mission, Naruto became injured during his failed attempt, and ended up in the hospital. It was there where Jiraiya offered to take Naruto on the two and a half year training trip. Naruto accepted and went off to train with Jiraiya.

The scroll that contained the air tank, now long forgotten, sat on the shelf. It began to collect dust, until one day the door to Naruto's apartment slammed open, jostling the scroll and knocking on to the floor. It unraveled a bit, revealing the sealing symbols that contained the air tank within. Walking over and picking up the scroll, it was none other than...


Naruto ran into his apartment and slammed the door behind him. He was in a rush to gather equipment quickly before he had to leave to complete his tailed beast training. He quickly ran to his room, and gathered whatever ninja gear he had. When he was looking around, he noticed a dusty equipment scroll that had fallen on the floor and unraveled. Thinking it could be of use, he quickly rolled it back up and threw it in his Ninja equipment pouch. With everything he needed, Naruto ran out to meet up with Yamato to go to the secret location for his training.

Time Skip: It is now after the the main events of the Great Fourth Shinobi War. Kaguya has been released and is fighting with team 7, but slightly different events.

Naruto was panting. He was low on chakra and seemed to fighting a losing battle. He and Sasuke were fighting with Kaguya in her core dimension, while she had separated from Black Zetsu and sent him to deal with Kakashi, Sakura, and Obito. She wanted to deal with Naruto and Sasuke on her own, in order to enact her . During her fight, Kaguya, managed to teleport behind Sasuke and knock him, leaving Naruto to fend for himself, as well as protect Sasuke.

Everything began to feel hopeless to Naruto. Sasuke was knocked out, which prevented them from using the Sage of the 6 Paths' sealing jutsu on Kaguya. He was separated from the rest of his team. He was low on chakra, and all jutsu he used against Kaguya seemed powerless. Naruto began to try and think of anything he had used against her that might be able to defeat her. He went searching through his ninja pouch, there had to be something, anything that he hadn't thought of. He then found the old dusty equipment scroll. Naruto was panicking as he unraveled it, hoping he might have something that could help. He noticed that there was one thing scrolled within it, and decided that at this point it couldn't hurt. He applied some blood, and in a poof of smoke, a small black air tank appeared at his feet.

Naruto took one look at the tank, and sweat dropped. What the hell was he doing with an air tank, and how the help would it help him, he wondered. He picked it up and looked at it. As he did, he had a quick flashback, remembering the time he found the air tank and note that came with it. Figuring he had nothing to lose at this point with his options extremely limited, Naruto came up with the idea of trying to use the air tank on Kaguya. If he couldn't use the sealing jutsu with Sasuke, maybe by using the tank he could seal her a different way. Gripping the air tank tightly Naruto readied himself. He charged up as much chakra as possible and created a huge wave of clones. Hiding among all the clones, they charged at Kaguya.

Kaguya saw Naruto unseal some kind of small air tank like object. She had no idea what he was planning but she didn't intend to find out. She was sealed once, and she was not going to again. She saw Naruto amass a huge amount of chakra and create a wave of shadow clones. They came charging at her. Kaguya teleported to where she thought the original Naruto was, hidden among the clones. She saw the truth seaker orbs and was convinced she found the right one. She wrapped her hair around him as she appeared behind him. She stabs him with her All-Killing Ash Bones, only for the "real" Naruto to explode in a cloud of smoke. It was then she realized she was too late. The actual Naruto appeared in front of he with the air tank and shoved the tube into Kaguya's mouth. Naruto then turned the silver knob on the tank and what happened next, even he couldn't expect. Kaguya's body was motionless, and soon began to deflate like a balloon. She let out a scream as all the "air" was drained from Kaguya, leaving behind a pile of Kaguya's deflated skin and hair, as well as her formal white kimono. The air tank began to shake, as it tried to contain the vast omnipotent power of Kaguya. After a few moments, the tank settled and Naruto stood there in disbelief. This air tank really sealed Kaguya into that of a suit. He was glad, everyone was saved. He then looked down of at the suit and clothes. He wondered what to do with it now. He looked around at the dimension he was in better yet thought, how he was going to get back home.

It was then he decided to...


Wear the Kaguya suit. Use its power to bring everyone back

Looking around again, Naruto noted that Sasuke was still knocked out.

That’s fine; I wouldn’t want him to attack me if I looked like Kaguya. I should quickly put it on and wait for Sasuke to wake up, preferably at a distance.

With that, he disrobed, taking off all but his boxers, still weary that Sasuke might wake up at any time. Seeing that assume was still asleep, Naruto stretches Kaguya’s mouth and carefully stepped in. It was an odd experience to say at the very least. His skin seemed to have melded that with Kaguyas and as he was finishing, he felt the cloak over his naked body; the cool wind blowing his long hair.

That’s pretty heav.. wait.. why do I feel this weight on my head?

Pinching himself, or herself now, on the breast, Naruto was met with a sting where he pinched himself (herself) and felt the contact between his finger and breast.

A high pitched “Eep!” followed his pinch and he knew something was wrong.


Test her new body

Kaguya (Naruto) was starting to ask himself (herself):

"Wow, it really looks like I don't have a suit on over me, it looks more like I'm touching my own body"

Before reviewing this more deeply, I react and think:

"Right! I must think how to go out and help everyone to return home, first I must know how to open those portals that she took out"

Kaguya (Naruto) tries to make a dimensional portal appear by extending a hand, but nothing happens.

"Hm? Why can't I do it? The air tank was supposed to say that... wha... what did it say?"

Kaguya (Naruto) tries to remember what the paper said, until he finally remembers the part that he needed to know.

"Once the air tank is full of deflated air anyone can breathe their tank air and assume their body shape, height and voice, they can wear their skin and take on their

appearance or they can do both and become a complete duplicate of the victim.."

"Right, I have not breathed what there was of air from the air tank, now that I think about it I have not acquired his complete appearance, I think that with that I will be able to access his abilities and be able to get my friends out of here"

Kaguya (Naruto) grabbed the air tank, which seemed to be too full, reasonable for Kaguya's great power.

then Naruto decides to breathe it, but before putting "her" mouth in the tank he thinks:

"Wait if I do this, won't I also be risking my mental becoming Kaguya? And if that happens then would we be in worse situations than before?"

Kaguya (Naruto) thought about whether to do it and have access to Kaguya's powers and his memories or wait for Sasuke to wake up and think something different...

What should Kaguya (Naruto) do now?


Risk Breathing Kaguya's air.

Kaguya (Naruto) responds immediately: "No! I don't have time to think about the consequences, my friends could be in danger from Black Zetsu!"

Then Kaguya (Naruto) is about to breathe it and says:

"I have to do it, for all those who have been here and sacrificed everything for peace, here I go!"

He breathes the air accumulated in the tank, it was so much air that it contained that every time he thought it was ending more air came out of it, it expanded throughout his body, starting with the lower parts such as the legs and torso, then with the parts upper trunk, hands and finally the head, making her body gradually adjust to Kaguya's heights.

After a while continuing to breathe the air, it ended up leaving Kaguya (Naruto) a little dizzy about the situation.

"Ohw, how much air was there in that thing? It seemed endless ...

okay, now I'm going to try again "

Just when he had regained his composure in the air he felt a headache too strong.

"Aaah! What's going on? My mind feels like it's crashing right now" Thinks Kaguya (Naruto) holding her head for the pain it causes.

Now what happens now? Will Kaguya take control of his mind or will Naruto have enough control to be unaffected?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)