More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Britishguy1993 Britishguy1993

So who is first?

Kaeyi Dream

Kaeyi dream was only a small time streamer\youtuber but video had made it to her. During one if her streams she got sent the link and said "thx gangster. Lets go to ads and ill watch it yeah ok. See you dreamers in five."

She had suffered with health issues but really she was a sexual slut.She clicked link and ghe music and text appeared "hello kaeyi." And with the swirling screen kaeyi was gone in a deep trance. "Kaeyi need to show the world what a slut you are. Your viewers will double if you go back and you are rubbing your wet pussy" She moans and removes her pjs. "Also you will post youtube content but it will be over 18 strip teases and sex tutorials.showing everyone how sexual you are really." "And from now on you will post selfies after and before sex" "now crave that cock and pussy for us and get dirty with your stream" the text disappears and video plays with all of kaeyi's fanasies and her moans from the past.

As she keeps watching the passion gets more intense she can't stop moaning even when just sat still her viewers have all come back after the ads and found her nude and masturbating. As the video replays she switches tabs with her wet fingers. She looks straight down the camera as she slams 3 fingers in. "Guys ughhhhh ohhhhh fuck there are gonna be some big ohhhhh fucking changes I'm going full sexual with this stream and youtubsaggghhhh. Sooooooo not ohhhhh only will I stream on here it will be on all the big porn sites. I have wanted to show you my emo slut side for so long"

She smiles as chat explodes with new viewers and subscribers and she breaks the donation market in minutes. "You are all cum dreams now make me cum" the chat get spammed with dirty talk and kaeyi's feeds off it and starts to grope her nipples and fisting. Her knees by her chest. "That's it guys nnnnnoooiik moooorrreeeeee" she starts to orgasm and then to her surprise squirt which she has never done.

She posts her post sex selfie as agreed to her master. "Ok what's next?"she says breathing heavy. "Should I continue or show my new outfits or even go out?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)