More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qros qros

Which class will you follow?

KINK 101, Submission and Dominance: Semester 1, Year 1

You're just finishing up with your classroom installation as class begins. This class is a bit more hands-on than the university is used to, so you've had to commandeer a classroom and make some permanent alterations. You've got a blackboard if needed, you've got a sound setup, but most importantly you've got a stage, complete with bed, couch, and space for some more esoteric constructs.

Once the students have all settled in, you begin speaking.

"Hello, ladies! I'm John Doe, and I'll be your professor for this semester." You're interrupted by a wolf-whistle, which garners a few giggles. You don't mind. You've always been a relatively good-looking and in-shape guy, and you've put some extra effort into your appearance today. You're not as young and rugged as you once were, but there's something to be said for the refined, clean-cut, salt-and-pepper look.

"Today I'd like to go over the syllabus and purpose of this class, and then demonstrate some basic ideas that we'll return to throughout the semester. My TA Jane will be passing around paper copies of the syllabus, and there should also be a copy available online through the school portal."

Jane stands up from the bed, completely naked, and starts handing around a stack of paper. It seems that most of the girls had noticed her as they entered, but a few are surprised.

https://images.pornpics.com/1280/201804/01/8050576/8050576_086_717f.jpg

"As you hopefully already know, this is KINK 101 for Straight Women with a submissive emphasis. If you identify as a man, this is the time to leave. If you're not into men or submission, you're welcome to take this class, but please be aware that you will be required to engage in submissive sexual activity with myself and other men as a part of your grade for this course. Of course, not all kink lines up with a dominant/submissive axis, and other courses will explore some of those ideas. However, our notions of sex are so strongly associated with power that most play will include some of these aspects, and a complete understanding of kink will necessarily include a complete understanding of the dominant/submissive spectrum."

"If you'll all take a look at the syllabus, you'll see a rough outline for the semester. We'll be covering physical and mental aspects of submission simultaneously, since I don't really believe in a distinction between the two. Our core ideas are desire/indifference, control/freedom, and enthusiasm/. By examining some common types of play, we'll see how they line up across these axes, and we'll hopefully find the mechanisms which make kink so enjoyable to so many people. Of course, sex is a highly subjective experience, and just because some people enjoy a particular type of play doesn't mean that you have to enjoy it as well. However, with this sort of examination, I hope that we'll at least be able to understand why people enjoy what they do and to effectively meet the needs of our partners. Are there any questions?"

You've timed your speech almost perfectly, finishing up just as the last girl receives a copy of the syllabus. A cute black girl with buzzed hair puts her hand up.

https://images.pornpics.com/300/201804/02/8059653/8059653_007_2b59.jpg

"Yes, you in the front row. Oh, and if we could get your name, year and major?"

"Jade Taylor, freshman, sex major. If we can categorize kink across those three categories, doesn't that mean there should only be, like, ten types of kink?"

"That's an interesting question, but the answer is no. I should mention that these aspects don't completely categorize play, but a more important fact is that people relate to different types of play in different ways. Take, for example, a kink like bimboification, which involves a highly sexualized performance of hyper-femininity. To women raised in Western cultures, this generally manifests as a form of control, but to women from Islamic nations, this performance can often create a sense of relative freedom. Even if we were to attempt to categorize all sorts of sexual pleasure by a relatively small number of features, people would interface with those features differently as a result of their unique upbringing, and so many different types of play are required to exhibit the full spectrum of sexual experience." Jade crinkled her eyebrows when you mentioned Islamic countries, but she nods at your explanation.

Another hand, this one from a brunette in the from row.

https://images.pornpics.com/1280/201801/16/3181660/3181660_005_caba.jpg

"Dana Ross, freshman, math. So I get that this class is for straight, submissive women, but why do we have to actually have sex if the goal is just to understand why people enjoy it? Couldn't we just study from a distance?"

"Ah, a math major who doesn't care about applications, where have I heard this one before?" Your joke gets a bit of a laugh, more polite than anything. "It's a fair question, though. One of the goals of this class is to understand kink in a bit more depth, but since this class is also our introduction to the sex major, we also want you to find types of play that you actually enjoy, so that you can study them in more detail in the higher-division courses. This isn't something we can just study abstractly, because sex is an art, and so sex theory, like all art theory, is descriptive rather than prescriptive. A music theorist might tell you that a song sounds good because of its chord structure and harmony, for example, but the truth is that the song sounds good because it makes us feel a certain way, and we invented terms like 'chord structure' and 'harmony' in an attempt to describe that feeling. The theoretical component always cedes to the practical component: if somebody enjoys a particular type of sex, then they enjoy that sex, and no amount of reasoning can or should convince them otherwise. I hope that answers your question." Another nod.

"I should also point out," you add, "that you don't necessarily have to have sex in order to pass this class. Of course, 'having sex' isn't a well-defined term; one person might think that sex only occurs with penetration, while for some any genital contact would suffice. Remote sex, or 'phone sex,' might qualify for some but not others. You will be required to engage in certain types of play, but you can do that in any way you'd like as long as it properly explores the ideas we're trying to study. I'll give examples for each assignment, but if you come up with anything I don't mention, you're welcome to use it. If you want to make sure that something qualifies, come to me and I'll probably approve it."

Another nod and another hand.

https://cdn.pornpics.com/pics1/2018-03-18/463970_01big.jpg

"Hi! I'm Kate Lu, freshman, currently undeclared but leaning towards engineering? Anyway, um, Jane is naked? I guess that's fine, but, like, should we be naked in class?"

"Good question! You don't have to come naked to class, although I certainly wouldn't mind." You give her a wolfish smile and she blushes adorably. "You won't be required to play in class outside of midterms, although I may occasionally ask for volunteers. Of course, a class like this requires a sexually open environment, so you're welcome to dress however you'd like so long as you are recognizable. Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah, um, that makes sense. But why is Jane naked, then? Is she just making the room sexier?"

"No, not only that. I'll be demonstrating some of our ideas in class, and Jane will generally be my partner. To be blunt, it wouldn't do for Jane to have to strip completely every time I want to fuck her. She's naked for ease of access more than anything else." Jane blows you a kiss and the class giggles.

"Speaking of, it's about time we moved on to the real lecture for today. Jane, to the bed, please."

With a "yes, sir!," Jane dutifully lays down on the bed, her back to the sheets and her hips just hanging off the edge. You undo your belt and drop your pants, eliciting several reactions from the class, before making your way over to Jane.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)