More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnDoe117 JohnDoe117

Which file should he pick?

KALI - 062

Smacking sounds resounded around the room. Kali moaned as her fists gripped the sheets, her lower half bent over the edge of the condom-littered bed as her newest lover frantically pumped their dick into her cunt.The girthy cock filled her pussy to its limits and hit all the right spots pushing Kali to an orgasm rapidly, Kali screamed as her pussy spasmed around the still trusting penis. panting and exhausted, Kali glanced at her alarm clock: 2:17 PM.

“He’s going to be here in an hour, we should st- AAAAH!” Kali was cut off by her current lover picking her up, turned her around and trusted sharply, their cock going even deeper and battering her cervix.

“Oh? Sounds like you still want more.” The lover smirked. “And the clock’s an hour late” Kali froze and opened her mouth to tell them off only to be cut off as they went in for a kiss. Kali’s worry over getting caught lessened as their tongue slipped in and coaxed her tongue out, their tongues wrestled and felt the dips and ridges of each other mouths. The lover pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their lips that snapped almost immediately and laid her down on the bed and pushed Kali’s legs over her head, baring her pussy that was stilled stuffed with her lover’s condom covered dick. They admired her still firm, the youthful body then bent down to whisper huskily in her human ears, “Six rounds and you’re not done yet, what a slut you are.”

“I always have a rather high endurance and it helps that you are quite energetic.” She hugged them, “Now, give it to me!” At her command the lover resumed her pounding, pinning Kali in a mating press, their dick throbbing as they came close to cumming.

“Mom! I-I’m close!”

“Let it out! Cum in me, Blake!”

Blake clung to her mother as her humping became uneven and quick. her mother's pussy, still sensitive from the recent orgasm, squeezed Blake’s cock, trying to milk it for the cum. Blake gave in to the pussy's command and gave one last slam as her balls clenched. Mother and daughter screamed as they came together, twitching at each new splurt.

Kali sighed as she came down her high, enjoying the hot cum sloshing- Wait, sloshing? Kali’s eyes snapped to her crotch, “Blake! Pull out! I think the condom broke!” Blake’s eyes widened and she pulled out. The condom had ripped and slid halfway down Blake dick.

Then they heard footsteps in the hallway.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)