More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ajgrifdog ajgrifdog

Do I make my move?

Justin has Always Been My Main Squeeze

Lauren was gorgeous, that's for sure. I hadn't taken my eyes off her since she started training earlier that summer. I just wasn't sure about whether or not she'd allow one of her new co-workers finger-bang her at the movies.

Justin, on the other hand, had been my boy toy for three years now, and I knew what I could get away with.

I gently, suggestively, placed my hand on his thigh - more toward the middle than on top of it. Justin glanced around, then nodded, seeing everyone else paying attention to the movie. I adventurously inched my way closer to his hidden family jewels when a small buzzing noise erupted from the arm rest opposite me. Shawnna reached instinctively for her purse as her cell phone began to vibrate.

I had my hand directly on Justin's growing hard-on when she tucked the purse back into it's place, and she noticed. Her eyes caught mine, and I winked at her. Instead of blushing and pretending to watch the movie, she smiled and half-turned in her seat so she could take in the double feature.

Justin was preoccupied with my wandering fingers, and groaned gently when I flicked the fabric just beyond the tip of his increasing bulge. I reached for his zipper and Shawnna reached for her purse. She endeared herself to me instantly when I realized what she was doing - no one would notice me unzip Justin if Shawnna was unzipping her hand bag.

I ran my fingers expertly up and down Justin's engorged member and guided it gently out into the cool theater air. Shawnna gasped appreciatively as Justin's strong, hard, seven-and-a-half inch penis burst from it's confines.

This was the first thing that Justin had noticed from our audience. Instead of slapping my hands away and attempting to cover his manhood, he winked at her and settled back in his seat to give her a better view.

I knew how my man liked to be treated. I also knew that the theater attendants and ushers didn't appreciate every mess they had to clean up. I'm not one to leave such gifts lying around... I swallowed.

Until that point, the show had been mostly for Shawnna. As I leaned over to suck the juices flowing from my partner, anyone in rows behind us could have guessed what was going on. Lauren, once I sat up, seemed to still be focused on the big screen rather than what happened in the seats next to her.

Justin recovered and tucked his package away before the theater lights came up during the credits. Lauren chatted idly with no one in particular about her favorite scenes in the move. Shawnna was inclined to agree, and Justin and I hadn't payed so much attention, but nodded eagerly all the same.

The plan was to head back to our apartment afterwards, but Shawnna mentioned a restaurant downtown she wanted to try.

Where To Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)