More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pony boy Pony boy

What or who is in the 2nd bedroom?

Just the bedroom

Jenny opened the door and looked in the room. The furniture was identical to her room.

She checked the cupboards and draws in the hope of finding some clothes to cother herself up so she could get out of the place.

But every thing was empty.

She sat down on the bed and tryed to think about what she should do next. Maybe wrap a curtain or a sheet around herself make it look like a toga. As she sat there she started running her hand over the the end of the bed. The foot of the bed was made from carved wood and there was a large knob of wood at the corner.

Jenny started trying to work out if she could take something that size in her pussy or not.

She started measuring the knob with her hand and then she started measuring her hole.

It would be a tight fit but with a little lube and a lot of work.

She had just started fingering her pussy and could already get three fingers in herself. When the doorbell rang.

She opened the door with out thinking still with her hand working on her pussy. The only thing on her mind was get rid of who ever it was and get back to satisfying her bodys needs. But just before opening the door she had an idea the person at the door might be able to fill her needs.

Standing at her door was Michele her sister. Jenny looked up and down the hallway in a vane hope her sister had brought a guy around with her. She was alone standing there with her suitcase.

Jenny invited her in and showed her to the spare room.

Soon Jenny and Michele were sitting in the kitchen having coffee.

When Michele asked her sister if there was any chance she could move in with her she was willing to pay half the rent.

Jenny suddenly realised she could borrow her sisters clothes go out in public clothed.

Jenny smiled at her sister and told her the spare room was hers as long as she wanted it.

A moment later Jenny regreted her choise of words. Because as soon as she finished the last sylable. Michele's hair started growing longer. Her boobs swelled up and her buttons popped off of her blouse. The clothes she was wearing disolved.

She was sitting there naked looking like Jenny's twin sister insteed of her older sister.

Suddenly she was feeling the same things as she did when looking at her own reflection.

She struggled to fight it and started to win. Thanks to the earlier efforts.

But this was all new for Michele.

Jenny found Michele lips on her's kissing her passionately. Michele had wrapped her arms around her and Jenny found her breasts being pressed against her sisters. Her niples felt like they were even more alive and giving off electric shocks as they were pressed against Michele's niples.

Michele slid two fingers in to Jenny's pussy with ease. Jenny was shocked to discover her own fingers in Michele's pussy.

All the time Jenny's mind is screaming at her "This is not right you have to stop it."

But Jenny had stopped listening and was now responding by tongue kissing her sister and finger fucking her pussy.

What do the girls do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)