More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magnifique magnifique

Who will meet Taki?

Just some notes from the author

Hi guys! I'm new to the whole smut writing thing, but I am a fellow pervert so I wanted to try it out haha. That being said, sorry in advance if my writing isn't on par with your expectations or if it's just plain bad. I'm a huge fan of Soul Calibur so don't be surprised if I have a lot of stories pertaining to the series (of course I like other things too lol). And if I take long breaks with this story or it hasn't been worked on for a while, you know it's just life stuff or I may even be going through writer's block, so I appreciate any patience with me (you can tell I'm new by the way im typing this note haha). Also know that futanari is like my favorite kind of hentai/porn so there'll be mostly that kind of stuff (futa on male, futa on female, and futa on futa all included), so if you're not into that kinda stuff, you know my stories aren't the ones for you ha. Oh and thanks for the little bits of love I've seen some of you show the story already even tho nothing's happened yet (guess you guys like Taki huh?). Even tho I do this for fun so I'll just write what I like, I'll try not to disappoint anyone interested in this story. Well um guess that's all I wanted to say for the most part, so thanks for reading this (if you did) and can't wait to pump more stories out for all my fellow pervs!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)