More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Question is, what am I going to do about it?

Just masturbate instead

You know what? Going out is for the birds. I finally have some time to myself, and myself is the only person I need.

I jumped on my bed, fired up my laptop, and quickly looked up some hot lesbian porn. I was wearing comfortable clothes, a cute T shirt and black leggings, so I can easily slide my fingers underneath. Of course, it's also just as easy to slide them off completely off.

The internet is really really great. For porn, at least. Popping up my favorite sites, I found one that looked great. "Hot teen seduces teacher after class." The actresses looked pretty hot, not too fake at least. Although honestly, I was horny enough to get off to anything at this point.

The sex is hot and steamy and the main event, but I appreciate porn with a good story to it. I need the build up and release, the foreplay before the fuck. And whenever I thought the characters were interesting enough, I could always skip ahead and go to town.

The video had loaded up, and I was already feeling myself get wet. Okay enough waiting, give me some release. Now, I think I have some toys around somewhere...

What should I masturbate with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)