More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

What sex and species are you?

Just like your mom you're a Feline, one of the cat people

The first thing you notice is the soft warm amber colored fur that covers your whole body. The feel it was amazing. Then you noticed the pads. On the tips of your fingers and across the palms were little black colored pads. They felt rough but very sensitive.

You look closer into the mirror and see that the fur around your now bright blue green silted eyes was a much darker color. The fur was a very rich brown that traced down from your eyes to your chest and your 8 breasts. This catches you by surprise even though your mom is a feline but the sight of 8 breasts down your chest takes your breath away. Though the top two were still quite large the new ones that formed were little more then small mounds with nipples on them. You touch one of them and they are extremely sensitive. For the first time you let out a long purr. They mixed sensation of your hardening nipples and feeling of your first full body purr almost buckles your knees.

You keep inspecting yourself in the mirror and you notice that the dark fur continues down from your breasts down to your puss. You see that it’s now covered in a thick patch of long hair. As you begin to play with the hair you notice something moving behind you.

You turn quickly and see nothing. Then you see motion again behind you. This time you only look over you shoulder and see that from right above your fur covered butt springs a very long tail. Then you notice that you have no control over it at all no matter how hard you try it just swings back and forth. You know mom knows how to keep it under control so you will just ask her later.

Speaking of which you should go down stairs to show off your new parents to your family

But then again your friend Lilly wanted to be the first to know.

Or you…

What to do ...what to do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)