More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EssenceOfSilence EssenceOfSilence

Will they really seperate?

Just for a week, for now.

Morwen sighed and looked over to him "Well-". "N-Not officially break up, of course.. Just take a break for like.. A week." Ed hurried to point out, cutting her off. She considered everything in her head as he continued. "You can keep the apartment, I'll go live at Derek's." Derek is Morwen's cousin and Ed's best friend, he is sort of the reason they got together in the first place. He dragged Morwen along with him to a nightclub to give her a breather from her studies as a psychology student, and they only coincidentally met Ed there. While Derek was off to buy drinks Ed approached Morwen and the first thing he told her was: "May I wear your legs as a necklace?"

"I suppose it's for the best..." she smiled lightly. "Only a week." She agreed. "Just... Eat me out one last time?" He didn't say a word, but immediatly made his way between her legs. Her cunt was still a bit gaped from the penetration. Ed closed his eyes and buried his face in her shaved womahood. He nuzzled his nose against her clit as he tongued her cunt. He suckled her clit to the point it was swollen with pleasure. He reached up and caressed a small breast, twisted and pulled a small, reddish nipple. His skull was massaged by a pair of slim fingered hands with soft copper skin.

The week without eachother had started. Who's POV do you follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)