More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dirtyaussie81 Dirtyaussie81

What happens next?

Just as planned!

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP.

"You look ravishing!"

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP.

"Give me more, really amplify those voluptuous curves"

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP.

"Its your wedding day now own it"

The bride continued striking various poses as if she were some sort of model.

"Petty your never going to make it to your own wedding." The photographer laughed lowering his camera and going through the shots on the LCD display. It took a moment for his words to sink in as the bride remained in her pose, her smile slowly slipping from her face.

"What did you just..."

She was cut off by the sound of tires screeching. She had just enough time to look behind her to see a white van come to screeching halt behind her and three devious looking men jump out.

Suddenly her arms were being ripped behind her back, "HEY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS NMMMMM" she was cut off as a hand was firmly placed over her mouth.

"I'm sorry for the deception my dear but you see, you are just too appetizing to pass up" the fugazi photographer explained running his hand up the side of the bride's massive breast still tightly sealed behind her corset.

What do they have in store for the busty beauty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)