More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Just Wondering for Future Stories

So The HIVE has two more parts until it's done don't worry I am actually working on them since today I have a day off today and tomorrow, so I was wondering after I am done with it what kind of story involving mind control, possession, hypnosis story do you guys want me to do next?

Maybe one involving superheroes being possessed by demons or getting turned into servants of an elder god, or maybe a story about a mansion being haunted by ghosts and a team of paranormal investigators getting in over their heads? Or maybe an evil witch/warlock in command of a traveling circus going town to town mind controlling people to serve him? Or how a laboratory accident releasing a nano-virus that controls a person's mind forcing them to convert others? Or maybe you got a better idea for what I should do next? And if so don't be shy and leave a comment telling me what you think.

Welp, I finished the HIVE it was a lot of fun writing it and I hoped you enjoyed it in the meantime :P

you can vote on it here

https://www.strawpoll.me/17750322/r

So I've been looking at the straw poll and so far the nano-virus story so far has the most votes on the poll so that means that's going to be my next story, thank you for those that voted after I finish it I'll choose the traveling circus one or the superhero being possessed by a demon storyline.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)