More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Deathcon Deathcon

How does their mission go?

Just Got There

After thwarting the White Fang Ozpin has given them a new mission one that should be much safer then Mountain Glen. A temple has been spotted a few miles away from Vale betweent Vale and Mt. Glen and they have been sent to investigate it. They were told that it suddenly appeared after the White Fang's attack on Beacon and Roman's arrest without any known explanation.

The team and Ozpin both thought it would be a simple investigation, after all it was probably just a new temple that was constructed that they somehow missed. Though Oz was curious on how the temple seemingly pushed away Grimm but he was sure Team RWBY could handle it and so did the girls.

Oh how wrong they were...

...

"This is the place isn't it?" Weiss asked as she saw a large golden, purple, and blue temple in the distance standing high above the trees. "I don't know how we could have missed that being built."

"Maybe some semblance concealed it or made it built faster?" Ruby suggested as the four girls walked forward to the temple.

"Wow. Was this built by a sex cult?" Blake asked as she saw stone statues of naked men and women lining up the stone path to the temple.

"Close your eyes sis!" Yang yelled as she covered her little sister's eyes. "Your too young for this!"

"Yang I just turned 18!" Ruby cried as she slipped out of hwr sister's grasp. "I can handle a little nudity. Besides they are just statues right?"

"Really realistic statues..." Blake said as she took a closer look at one of the male statues.

"Hey slut! Stop "analysing" the naked statues!" Weiss called out.

"...Weiss? What was that?" Ruby asked caught off guard by the Schnee princess' language.

"Huh? Oh!" Weiss seemingly suddenly realized her word choice as her cheeks went red and she covered her mouth. "Forgive me Blake! I don't know what came over me!"

"It is alright Weiss." Blake accepts her apology as she walked back to the group.

"Seems like this temple makes us all a bit more unihibited or has Weiss always had a potty mouth?" Yang snickered.

"I don't believe either!" Ruby shouts. "Now let's go in and see if we can find anything."

"Or better yet who runs this place." Weiss added. The girls then walked on over to the Temple's entrance as their pussies grew increasingly hot though each member tried to hide it. As they opened the doors they saw...

What Do They See?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)