More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Jungle Fever

Jungle Fever

The "Jungle Fever" is a well known a very controversial club in the L.A. Financial District. From the fifties until the seventies it had been had the name "Confederation" and was a racist club where white people would shame and fuck black people. So the black people had been workers and no slaves, they were dressed as such and very poorly paid. At the end, the club had to close and wasn´t open for more than 30 Years. 2005 a new club opened here with a theme, some feel is not much better.

This time there is no play but the sex workers here are all colored again and they dress like people from native tribes. The club is basically a very good botanical garden with a rainforest theme. You enter the interior through a greenhouse with exotic African plants, bushes, and flowers and lianas. The humidity and temperature are very high.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h6TChirex3PxSQuS2ik6EWduCyb-ey5J/view?usp=sharing

Then you come into a huge hall with real trees, a little river, and even a waterfall. There are many other little rooms with flower gardens, a lagoon and a dark room where you hear animal voices. But the main attraction is in the middle of the main hall were an African tribal village unfolds. There are black people in lion close and all kinds of exotic jewelry. Some even have spears or bows with them. They walk around, dance to African music mixed with techno or electro and fuck each other enthusiastically.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12iV9u6--4aiY5gp-Gx41WQrmH3FT4_ho/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/125nPuvP6KnMewuqp4Pp8Xu420gZcgtOS/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11NrTJ49v5zn0dPWxwe4YrtdlTIRAr6Nk/view?usp=sharing

What happens then, depends on the night you go, because every night of the week has another moto. But don´t worry, the owner says to the press many times: It is not racist because the workers get paid very well and there are a lot of black customers too.

Well, that's one way to think of it...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)